LPC 1-5 defense correct?

Holiday

If that is truly the case what will these "LPC" clans that allow people in +10 defense do about their current members with defense? The reason I ask is because, this will only make this cycle repeat if your don't cleanse your brown sticky stuffters from your clan & make them make new accounts. It's only a matter of time until clans decide to just get in Xerican or Mith because of some rival clan allowing their members to mess this scene up.

I understand people might like their oldschool members of such current LPCs & they dicked around with defense xp or such, but if these HPC clans are making fresh accounts there should be zero reason to retire your MPC/HPCs for the time being & get on the new wave of this movement. In my opinion clans that have these accounts shouldn't get any action until they rid of there members with defense, but thats in a perfect pure clan world.

If your leader is telling members to get 20 def just to get an edge on other clans you should rethink what clan you're in. Every clan has people with 10-20 def and that's fine. The point where it becomes bs is when more than half have it.

If your leader is telling members to get 20 def just to get an edge on other clans you should rethink what clan you're in. Every clan has people with 10-20 def and that's fine. The point where it becomes bs is when more than half have it.

Why not just purge it out before it starts transitioning that far? It's only going cause topics & flame which will transition into more people getting defense then the cycle restarts.

I agree, however I feel most clans have a few members with 10-20 def that they wouldn't ban becsuse they are old school/loyal members etc.

I do however feel strongly that these members should be made to have to wear monk robes, thats down to all the leadership in each LPC including my own clan to follow this through.

as long as they aren't being told to train defence (aka they are using an old account that existed prior to the LPC scene) and wearing monk robes it should be fine, as long as they are prioritised to sit in preps etc but if they're leveling up defence intentionally they should get the boot