LMAO OLYMPISS

OP GOD

You're the one spending time on a fake account writing a essay about a runescape clan smh stfu about my time

fuck ur an awkward kid aren't ya mate

lmfao keep quoting me you fucking dogs wahahahahhahah  quote me again if I slumped your dogbrown sticky stuff clans lmfao virgins

fuck ur an awkward kid aren't ya mate

I'll end your sharkbrew career the only thing you live for ugly virgin

damn chill, more clans in LPC = more action. Unless u bringing mains n try to ruin the scene then close or go main

lmfao there is no chill for olympiss dude that brown sticky stuff clan will be slumped forever brown sticky stuff kids cant even have their own capes l00000000000000000000000l

^^

stfu you gigantic virgin broccoli lmao

fucking rat never pipe up to me again you are so desperate to help your brown sticky stuff clan LMFAO POSTING LOGS FROM A YEAR AGO  LOOOL eat your socks YOU DISGRACE 

a43cb33ab98abc221dda6225865278b5.png

fucking rat never pipe up to me again you are so desperate to help your brown sticky stuff clan LMFAO LOOKING UP LOGS FROM A YEAR AGO  LOOOL eat your socks

a43cb33ab98abc221dda6225865278b5.png

Stop begging for attention and take a look in the mirror you're not going to achieve anything in life you pathetic little virgin begging for attention on a runescape forum.

Stop begging for attention and take a look in the mirror you're not going to achieve anything in life you pathetic little virgin begging for attention on a runescape forum.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL Your dogbrown sticky stuff clan is dying lmfaooo 10 feet deep already buried in the ground bro i feel sorry for you every clan has pounded you in the last month I'd just hide and get off the internet if I were you save yourself some embarrassment lmao back to your cave ugly fucking brown sticky stuffter

this is one of the guardians of your website @@slushpuppy

Its actually disgusting that people flame dead members, and as a mediator you should be the responsible one in taking things to a respectful level, yet this is the one of the officials of the website, jesus. 

Gj on promoting a biased, disrespectful randy bro.

this is one of the guardians of your website @@slushpuppy

Its actually disgusting that people flame dead members, and as a mediator you should be the responsible one in taking things to a respectful level, yet this is the one of the officials of the website, jesus. 

Gj on promoting a biased, disrespectful randy bro.

69ea2338c2409b76463cb1645479cddd.png

My post was a reply to a topic that somebody made( can't remember) and this random guy is trying to post it out of context. Also I wasn't a mediator until this year, and even prior ranks/staff acknowledged my bad behavior,talked to me about it, and I changed. Hence why I don't act the way I did like 5-6 or more months ago. =)

69ea2338c2409b76463cb1645479cddd.png

My post was a reply to a topic that somebody made( can't remember) and this random guy is trying to post it out of context. Also I wasn't a mediator until this year, and even prior ranks/staff acknowledged my bad behavior,talked to me about it, and I changed. Hence why I don't act the way I did like 5-6 or more months ago. =)

Yea, you haven't changed one bit lmfao, you're more biased than most of the people on this site. If you were 10% like Shadow, or some of the respected on this site, you would be a better mod, but you can control yourself lol

For example, you post more propaganda stuff than anyone, including the kids that love their clans so much they dont see other clans beating them even if they were getting smoked lol. And you think everyone brings mains, when thinking logically is common sense in some matters, where you see those mains hitting everyone and not only your clan. 

When i see a change, i'll let you know lol, for now you haven't changed one bit from the propaganda kids that are on the site xD

Yea, you haven't changed one bit lmfao, you're more biased than most of the people on this site. If you were 10% like Shadow, or some of the respected on this site, you would be a better mod, but you can control yourself lol

For example, you post more propaganda stuff than anyone, including the kids that love their clans so much they dont see other clans beating them even if they were getting smoked lol. And you think everyone brings mains, when thinking logically is common sense in some matters, where you see those mains hitting everyone and not only your clan. 

When i see a change, i'll let you know lol, for now you haven't changed one bit from the propaganda kids that are on the site xD

If i were bias I don't think i'd have a rank on a community forum. Not going to talk about your mains because everyone knows about them, and I don't need you to let me know anything because I know for a fact that if I still behaved as I did last year, i'd be banned.

If i were bias I don't think i'd have a rank on a community forum. Not going to talk about your mains because everyone knows about them, and I don't need you to let me know anything because I know for a fact that if I still behaved as I did last year, i'd be banned.

Why you got promoted, i have no clue, you're biased, and if you can't see it yourself i have no idea what to tell you, because i would have to draw a picture for you to finally understand. You are so into Olympus and them being "the best clan in the world" that you do not think of anything else. You would legit say that Rockman -even with Rockman names- would be with CD because they are in CD capes. 

Do you know what im saying muchacho? 

Take Shadows for example, the guy does not talk about his clan, does not talk about the past, and does not create propaganda in attempts to create some sort of false conclusions that are prior to creating negative aspects on other clans, than your clan itself. Conclusion: be more like Shadows ;) 

Anyways, i'll tell you when you are actually doing a good job, hopefully it won't take a while as my mind feels that it will. 

Why you got promoted, i have no clue, you're biased, and if you can't see it yourself i have no idea what to tell you, because i would have to draw a picture for you to finally understand. You are so into Olympus and them being "the best clan in the world" that you do not think of anything else. You would legit say that Rockman -even with Rockman names- would be with CD because they are in CD capes. 

Do you know what im saying muchacho? 

Take Shadows for example, the guy does not talk about his clan, does not talk about the past, and does not create propaganda in attempts to create some sort of false conclusions that are prior to creating negative aspects on other clans, than your clan itself. Conclusion: be more like Shadows ;)

Anyways, i'll tell you when you are actually doing a good job, hopefully it won't take a while as my mind feels that it will. 

rockman is not cd, but lithuanianz etc:. are, And everyone has been providing the proof for it.

Get what I'm saying bro-ham?

And yeah, i'm sure that me replying "gratz on a great trip" really "create a false conclusion to create a negative aspect on another clan" lol. damnit break always being bias wtf man

rockman is not cd, but lithuanianz etc:. are, And everyone has been providing the proof for it.

Get what I'm saying bro-ham?

And yeah, i'm sure that me replying "gratz on a great trip" really "create a false conclusion to create a negative aspect on another clan" lol. damnit break always being bias wtf man

You legit, had pictures of random mains that always rag us every trip for some odd reason, and you made it seem as if we were responsible for them and their actions lmfao? Dude you need to realize and look in the mirror, you are responsible for the most propaganda of all the mods, and most of the members. Not only that, but from that picture, and other actions that you have made, you should've been gone a long time ago. 

As i've said, you're biased and im not the only one who feels that, you create propaganda and im not the only who feels that, so if a lot of people agrees with me, how hard can it be for you to finally realize youre in the wrong?

You legit, had pictures of random mains that always rag us every trip for some odd reason, and you made it seem as if we were responsible for them and their actions lmfao? Dude you need to realize and look in the mirror, you are responsible for the most propaganda of all the mods, and most of the members. Not only that, but from that picture, and other actions that you have made, you should've been gone a long time ago. 

As i've said, you're biased and im not the only one who feels that, you create propaganda and im not the only who feels that, so if a lot of people agrees with me, how hard can it be for you to finally realize youre in the wrong?

literally look at the recent rage topics and you can see them provide the exact same mains only sniping them and their callers., not sure what "propaganda" you're trying to spread rn lmao. I could care less if you think i'm bias or not, because i'm not. and no matter how many times you repeat it, it still wont be true. now stop lmao

literally look at the recent rage topics and you can see them provide the exact same mains only sniping them and their callers., not sure what "propaganda" you're trying to spread rn lmao. I could care less if you think i'm bias or not, because i'm not. and no matter how many times you repeat it, it still wont be true. now stop lmao

Dude, how can you not see it LMFAO, you're actually so full of it you can't even see your own actions. WE HAD 0 MAINS vs Rage on Saturday and Sunday, the leaders have already said that whoever brings mains gets kicked, 120s are ok to scout on (in the region of like 5-7 scouts max), thats it, but 120s cant hit 80s so no problemo. 

Again spreading propaganda, and you're not bias, ye ok buddy lol