LMAO OLYMPISS

OP GOD

Judging by his post, i think he is flaming ur clan, not the dead dude.

It is still a low blow but regardless, perhaps next time u shouldn't leak the dead dude in your clan

In what way shape or form does that look like he's flaming the clan instead of the deceased member. Holy fucking hell, take your head out of your ass and deal with your cancerous vile mods for once or at the very least condemn them rather than try blame someone else

Judging by his post, i think he is flaming ur clan, not the dead dude.

It is still a low blow but regardless, perhaps next time u shouldn't leak the dead dude in your clan

What type of logic is this? 

Yea, you haven't changed one bit lmfao, you're more biased than most of the people on this site. If you were 10% like Shadow, or some of the respected on this site, you would be a better mod, but you can control yourself lol

For example, you post more propaganda stuff than anyone, including the kids that love their clans so much they dont see other clans beating them even if they were getting smoked lol. And you think everyone brings mains, when thinking logically is common sense in some matters, where you see those mains hitting everyone and not only your clan. 

When i see a change, i'll let you know lol, for now you haven't changed one bit from the propaganda kids that are on the site xD

lmfao a legit 3 paragraph essay

Leak the dead dude in your clan? What are you saying? A guy who was his irl friend posted his confirmation of death on a different account on the public section. We then hailed him afterwards the following weekend with spams and raised money to his family. 

Olympus, Rage and various clans then mocked the death and like what your mod did. 

Have you heard the phrase "turn in one's grave"?

It is the same concept here where Break is trying to imply your clan is so bad that design wouldn't be happy about even past his death

I would have handled his death more sensitively rather than hyping it up for a weekend trip. Regardless, good job on raising money for his family, how much did you manage to raise?

I would have handled his death more sensitively rather than hyping it up for a weekend trip. Regardless, good job on raising money for his family, how much did you manage to raise?

lol? guy dies and a weekend trip is commemorated in his memory; thats not called hype fuckin dumb twat

Typical broccolied CD member, pulls mains, thinks they're good, talks trash about other clans while they are literally the biggest joke of the pure community...

Stfu and go eat some more kebabs or something u fat 4n broccolied fuck lmao

Have you heard the phrase "turn in one's grave"?

It is the same concept here where Break is trying to imply your clan is so bad that design wouldn't be happy about even past his death

I can't remember the exact number, but it was over 200 dollars, not too much but every dollar counts i guess. 

I think we handled the death good and respectfully, we made sure we got the positive aspects in there, and we got everyone to change their names to hail him as a person and how he was before he passed away. 

That being said, if you knew someone who had passed away, would you make pictures of the person who had died as memes and jokes? I personally find that disrespectful, but that's just me.

I can't remember the exact number, but it was over 200 dollars, not too much but every dollar counts i guess. 

I think we handled the death good and respectfully, we made sure we got the positive aspects in there, and we got everyone to change their names to hail him as a person and how he was before he passed away. 

That being said, if you knew someone who had passed away, would you make pictures of the person who had died as memes and jokes? I personally find that disrespectful, but that's just me.

That is good to know. However unless CP designz was some sort of outstanding member who contributed loads to the clan, having everyone change their names to him or to hype up his trip comes off  superficial as the clan benefits from using his name, i.e. harder to find individual piles for the enemy

Yup making pictures would be pushing it too far, but Break only used his name as an expression "turn in ones grave", while I don't condone it & I had advised him not to say it again in the future, it is not as serious as made out to be.