Tuesday: Bullying Doom Out Of Their Main Server

Zeke & Friends

If you are tired of being in Doom, no flame intended, PM me for ref. You seem like a cool guy and we'd love to have you on board. Drop by CD forums and get to know the community.

Appreciate your kind words, however I'm not "tired of being in Doom" so I shall graciously reject your offer.

If you try to bring main clan beef into the pure scene then you're gonna piss of your ROT daddies you Intro Member.

ye it me intro member lmfao

and only reason im bringing it here is because sv is gonna drop out of the main scene and open up as pures again, and when they do im gonna close them for the third time LOL

ye it me intro member lmfao

and only reason im bringing it here is because sv is gonna drop out of the main scene and open up as pures again, and when they do im gonna close them for the third time LOL

Yeah that's great but I don't know why you have to brown sticky stuff up CD topics by proclaiming how much of a brainwashed ROT minion you are. You're making your daddies look bad on Sharkbrew I think they're gonna make you be an intro for 10 more years.