CD: Saturday - Steamrolling the Pure scene FT Bullying doom to CLW

Hansis

Doom slumped and I think you know your close to breaking point :)

It's a game bb.

Don't be like your pals in CD and get so worked up over a java based MMORPG.

And to be fair, you can say CD slumping? You guys went from 110 to whatever you pull nowadays.

It's a game bb.

And to be fair, you can say CD slumping? You guys went from 110 to whatever you pull nowadays.

Funny how even though we pulled brown sticky stuff we still outpulled the scene. Doom is dead, nothing you can say or do to beat us lol.

LOL.. we could of had some nice fights, but instead, as usual, you bring 10-15 mains and then beg Fearless to come focus us, and you wonder why we run from you lol. No one wants to fight 60 v 100 plus mains. You won't go out P2P Sunday cause you know your mains won't help, you won't prep us cause you know we will beat you without your use of mains, and you don't want Doom to have one over on you. It's obvious cause you prep everyone else lmao, so using the excuse of 'cwa is pointless.

I can't wait for HPC clans to come down, especially EOP cause you retards suck each other off, but we will just starve you of action and eventually you'll fight each other cause both of you have bigger egos then Ryan and you'll then have a gigantic main off between each other, cause that's all you two can do, who ever has the most mains, wins. Then GG Pure Scene.

the words of a broken man xD

It's a game bb.

Worked up? :D I have mad fun ever weekend on this java based MMORPG, I listen to your ts every weekend fuck putting up with that lmfao.

Just quit already bro

Your vid displays your teaming with FS nicely, also more mains than usual heh cd things

Teaming?? Just cause Fs doesn't like u doesn't mean we're allies, they're free to do as they please, we even had a bit of fun killing them & Dome after our trip had ended lol. CD is a one clan army and master of clandestine operations 

@@Hormone / Room Ryan, how was it getting camped in ur own cape??  ;), l0l0l fking demoralized, just close already

ahh yet another weekend you need mains to compete lmfao cd brown sticky stuff

Send pic of our mains hitting a pure on todays trip

This.

And if I recall correctly rage begged st to come save them in their capes last week and started bringing mithril. Open for 2 weeks and already bullied to mpc damn...