Best clan you have been a part of?

Papa Bear

Previous clans.

WAR - community was simply amazing.

TLP - was a lot of fun, the year+ I spent there, we always had that never give up mentality.. (1 Hour + return fight with EOP at corp) (Rag War with Sv). We always took prep lost' to heart because it didn't happen a lot. Was a good community and Hanumans spams we're always trend setters within the pure community.

Mayhem - RSPS version

Not much to say other then best fuckin quality hands down reminds me alot of current UB.

Sovereign - 2011-2014-15

Was my home, best community loved all the boys from tinychats, rap battles, chatter bate. Last 2 years just been in and out of it miss the boys back in the day though.

Ascent's Latest version

Was lots of fun rounding up members who just started clanning and turning them into f2p monsters and competing im the scene quality was always number 1 but rank team gave up on a good rush.

Ruthless

Cool clan i had in pre eoc, where still see few faces til this day that play this game shout out to the boys Weezy,Palo,Nappy,Shawn,Cam

I don't remember you at all but it was the opposite, community was dope but was dead in terms of activity

havoc was his only pure clan before he joined aao 2k16 lmfao he was probs an awkward little kid so ofc the community would be crap to him

ot: fearless by far lol, great, tight-knit community, always pking activity, decent teamspeak activity and full of bants not to mention brown sticky stuffting on every pure clan out there for 6 straight months until closure.

Mayhem - RSPS version

Not much to say other then best fuckin quality hands down reminds me alot of current UB.

19c1f18ea8.png

IV - Some of the chillest dudes, got along with 99% of them and could always count on a laugh.

SK - When the core isn't fighting like babbies and being plebs, this is probably one of the strongest cores within the community. 

I pity those that weren't a part of 2015-2016 TLP peak 

Although I agree TLP had a good run for a few months, when brown sticky stuff hit the fan you guys just ended up closing instead of rebuilding.

Don't make it seem what it wasn't. 

Although I agree TLP had a good run for a few months, when brown sticky stuff hit the fan you guys just ended up closing instead of rebuilding.

Don't make it seem what it wasn't.

if by a few months you mean an entire year and by a good run you mean 57-8 in preps (with nearly half of those down 7) and an uncontested wild yeah, it was a good run, it was likely one of the best runs in all of pure clanning

I don't believe any clan would have survived the circumstances, we were out of gas and split as a community