Misfits Official Sunday - Back to Life

B-ryan

CSSovkQ.gif

Topic Written by Chief Jihadi

PcxXTyp.png

Well it's come to that special time on a Sunday evening where I sit down with myself and enjoy a brief moment to reminisce on today's events. 

With a handful of recently converted LPC's now on the scene, today was to be one of, if not the busiest days we've seen the Wilderness. Featuring the likes of Supremacy, Fatality, EOP and a great deal more, one would have expected to have seen a great deal more action, though unfortunately this was not necessarily the case. 

Needless to say, we did however persist in ensuring that our trip was worthy of the hype it received and pulled off some rather dazzling performances if I don't day so myself.

Very camp, I know. 

H1ECDRB.png

Dead Dog - Old Tricks

Not quite how the saying goes, but as accurate as one can be. It came as no surprise today that Doom were indeed out and about pulling dicks and being pricks. The word "celebration" was thrown around briefly, though we're not exactly sure what Doom has to celebrate. Perhaps the announcement of being officially dead? 

Who knows, it's well over due. 

Never the less, we were fortunate enough to encounter Doom, even if it were only for brief periods. Attempting to crash a handful of our fights, their lack lustre tactics were clearly ineffective and appeared to have the opposite outcome of the desired effect.

From these "crashes", our very wise rank team come to the conclusion that we may have a leak amidst our ranks, what exactly this "leak" hopes to achieve from this we're unaware of at the moment, however we'd be more than happy to share our locations free of charge. Please fight us Doom, please. 

H1ECDRB.png

Gwassing The New Guys

Aside the brief laughs provided by Doom, we were able to meet face to face with many of our new neighbours here within the LPC scene. Known already by some of our older comrades for our extremely generous nature, we felt it would only be fair if we were to provide some prime example gwassing to the new guys. 

Having gathered some juicy intel on the whereabouts of a fight, we took to the field and made our way to Corp Beast from where we unleashed what can only be described as the gwas of all gwasses upon our counterparts. I personally witnessed a 490xp drop and was unable to read the higher numbers due to them tallying off to the side of my screen.

Needless to say, we doubt anyone on the receiving end of this assault was able to come away without being afflicted with what is sure to be a very difficult bout of PTSD. 

H1ECDRB.png

Final Thoughts

If anything, today's trip was to be a brief glimpse of the brown sticky stufftier side of pure clanning. Though we still found time to enjoy ourselves and flex our muscle, we were unable to really show our strength due to clans not willing to fight us or simply becoming embroiled in their own bullbrown sticky stuff. Misfits have always prided themselves of giving credit when credit is due and we really don't feel that today provided that much in terms of quality pure clanning entertainment.

We expect to see things straighten themselves out in the coming weeks and would like to thank RAGE for assisting in putting Doom to bed during our 1v1 encounter, cheers lads. 

MEDIA

Bryan's POV

Quicksters GWAS POV

OopsNoLimits GWAS POV

13ab8c401d7a89b5136582f675587751.png

RmV5Z1M.png

4c34522ac1d2e9a1fa260bff4efe2569.jpgWQuRnZg.png