How Far Would You Be Willing To Go?

Even though this question comes from a situation that occured in the main clanning scene, I thought it would be interesting to ask the pure community the same thing

tldr;

About 6 weeks ago sv doxed a RoT member which lead to RoT declaring an all out crash war on sv. Sv dropped from multiple 80 pulls to averaging around 25-30 people on standard pk trips, and not even being able to pull 50 to a week prepped fight. Not to mention their quality severely dropped, since the start of this rivalry Sv has not won a single fight.

Today sv approached RoT and begged for a truce that would allow them to pk/fight freely again. RoT agreed(simply as sv really did not offer any competition in the slightest, and were not worth their time) offering up the following terms:

- Razza + Hittin were to be permanently removed from the clan as well as a handful of members that instigated the doxing

- Sv are not allowed to fight clans in the anti-RoT alliance

- Sv informs RoT of any fights they are going to participate in, or are currently in as soon as possible

- Logs during the above timeframe consisting of communication with other clans begging for help with RoT were to be sent to RoT officials

And of course, Sv agreed to these terms without hesitation after removing multiple admins/members, even the clans founder.

Imagine fo removing Adhi + Walli from the clan just to keep the clan alive, would it even be the same clan anymore? Not quite the best comparison in this case, but the rest of fo's elders/legends have already left them.

So I pose the question; How far would you(and/or your clan) be willing to go to keep your clan alive, even if it meant removing important figures and longstanding members? Are you really saving the clan, or just the clans name?

Wouldn't ever be a rivalry we couldn't win so idk.

& yeah get over SV tbh bro it's boring let it go.

As far as im concerned, cd is the pure clan version of sv. Full of pakis, very weak/unstable leadership and you change scenes whenever things get rough in order to give off the appearance that you are actually successful.

I've defeated them in two rivalries now with not even a scratch on me.

Obsessed with killing them? Sure. But I feel like that about any clan that tries to get in my way.

"I've"... you had nothing to do with defeating them. I hate to burst your bubble but you weren't part of the leadership that went full on against SV(I'm assuming one of the rivalries you're talking about is TLP vs SV).

"I've"... you had nothing to do with defeating them. I hate to burst your bubble but you weren't part of the leadership that went full on against SV(I'm assuming one of the rivalries you're talking about is TLP vs SV).

Ex leaders of TLP use this acc who were directly responsible for winning that rivalry vs sv lmfao, so most likely the person who made that comment was one of them.

As far as im concerned, cd is the pure clan version of sv. Full of pakis, very weak/unstable leadership and you change scenes whenever things get rough in order to give off the appearance that you are actually successful.

Your opinion on CD is irrelevant/no1 cares, Seems like you just hate CD because of paki don and black zeke; either way no hittin no sv. main scene is more dead than ever so grats?

Your opinion on CD is irrelevant/no1 cares, Seems like you just hate CD because of paki don and black zeke; either way no hittin no sv. main scene is more dead than ever so grats?

unfortunately for u bud, my opinion on clans counts for more than anyone elses in this community

not surprisingly though, the majority of ppl would agree with me

Ex leaders of TLP use this acc who were directly responsible for winning that rivalry vs sv lmfao, so most likely the person who made that comment was one of them.

Sorry, thought Barrage|kyle made that post.

Regardless, no person under the leadership at the time can say "I" took out SV. They can say "I helped contribute to the TLP vs SV rivalry". 

unfortunately for u bud, my opinion on clans counts for more than anyone elses in this community

not surprisingly though, the majority of ppl would agree with me

Naw. You're clearly biased! Where as I'm the most unbiased person on SB. CD and SV are nothing alike btw, I would know!( Former CD and SV)