Kenan

OK people seem to be very confused

Yes they are rockman

No it isn't me I haven't logged onto my tank since December

No they aren't aao mains no they aren't supremacy mains or EOP mains

Nor are they anyone's mains besides rockman

U guys are letting 3 foreigners multi logging russtle ur jimmies

So if u see a main in the wild can u just stop assuming it's me cuz it's not

But it is the team me n wadda started months ago to close vanquish and I do have contact with them as they are my best buddies

Also I'd like to state u called these same mains "FS mains" when fs was open but now they are aao mains aparrently just stop calling them anyone's mains cuz they are no1s mains besides themselves and stop blaming every lil lvl 60 in rune on me cuz ngl it's getting old and annoying

Pm for list of rockman names if you really want them

Also pm to discuss how much GP it takes to make them stop cuz everything else u try is just wasting ur own time

It's interesting to see how narrow-minded the staff dealing with the disputes are when those mains were the same ones at every fight on Saturday, not just AAO/Sup.

They were also the mains attacking AAO, so @@Kim and @@Break passed a dispute over mains when they were attacking AAO too '.'

@@Milzan @@Fliby do you guys think it's fair to be penalized while you were victims of the very mains claimed to be yours?

It's interesting to see how narrow-minded the staff dealing with the disputes are when those mains were the same ones at every fight on Saturday, not just AAO/Sup.

They were also the mains attacking AAO, so @@Kim and @@Break passed a dispute over mains when they were attacking AAO too '.'

@@Milzan @@Fliby do you guys think it's fair to be penalized while you were victims of the very mains claimed to be yours?

its aao mains mate stop being petty

I agree that they are FS mains, therefore now EOP mains.

Kenan not wanting to be associated with mains/Rockman whilst all you done on the brew was promote mains and talk about these potato masher little money obsessed foreign rocks.

Did you read the dispute? I have said that I didn't take part due to being in the clan itself. The 'Rag This' account belong to an AAO member/rank. The rest aka 'doom' namss are Rockmen who also hit your fights.

Did you read the dispute? I have said that I didn't take part due to being in the clan itself. The 'Rag This' account belong to an AAO member/rank. The rest aka 'doom' namss are Rockmen who also hit your fights.

4BXD2Ag.png

frankly aao (besides @@King Koer Jr) can eat my ass but with that being said the account rag this is literally just some random from xl ive seen a bunch in the past which has literally no ties to them whatsoever