Wilderness COTM result

Amir

Maybe if you stopped making topics about doom and actually start going out pking you would win lmfao.

Just proves your topics are merely propaganda and don't actually reflect the situation doom is in lol.

EoP was runner up & ALMOST won DESPITE being in the LPC scene for only 2 weeks, maybe you should pipe down "lmfao"

Youre actually saying that the clan who goes out every day and literally loses every fight should win cotm because "activity" despite the fact that you didnt actually win anything, but some meaningless signature LOL.

What isn't being added?

okay let me explain this. Whenever there is lets say a topic "Supremacy vs Doom" PKRI (Supremacy's topic) Gets added two points to Doom's WCOTM, where clans like olympus, don;t get points for PKRI's against them.

okay let me explain this. Whenever there is lets say a topic "Supremacy vs Doom" PKRI (Supremacy's topic) Gets added two points to Doom's WCOTM, where clans like olympus, don;t get points for PKRI's against them.

Then why don't you guys just query me or someone else in the team? 

is this in May? 

I personally, don't care who wins the wcotm, as long as they follow the rules.

The reason why some of those pkri's weren't counted were probably because they didn't have logs / had no vids/pics of the pkri ever happening. 

I personally, don't care who wins the wcotm, as long as they follow the rules.

The reason why some of those pkri's weren't counted were probably because they didn't have logs / had no vids/pics of the pkri ever happening. 

According to the rules, a clan needs to supply their own video to get the points for a pkri. However, you allowed clans to use someone elses topic to get their own points when the rules state you need your own video.

You must have a video included in your aftermath topic.
No video will result in only .50 points. This means you must have at least ten opts in your screenshots or no points will be rewarded.
If you post more than one midweek in one day
You must have a start time and end time detailed in your topic.
Have your video at least speed up to 150%.

Only 1 topic from that day will be counted if this is not followed.

When questioned about it, your staff including @@Kim refused to respond. @ maybe for the future you guys should be more willing to communicate and fix up your rules in order to avoid these unprofessional situations.

Smh, I hope you guys just noticed it just now or something..and not stayed in the dark about it. 

I was just watching the tracker whenever WCOTM  got released, because I honestly didnt see that many topics of Doom on Sharkbrew, so I looked deeper into it. 

Hope you're all aware of it now though

According to the rules, a clan needs to supply their own video to get the points for a pkri. However, you allowed clans to use someone elses topic to get their own points when the rules state you need your own video.

When questioned about it, your staff including @@Kim refused to respond. @ maybe for the future you guys should be more willing to communicate and fix up your rules in order to avoid these unprofessional situations.

You haven't contacted me though, I might've helped.

• Wilderness Midweek PKRI- 2 points (must provide evidence of established pkri, both clans will get points, mains will be penalized)

Which means there are plenty of pkri's where the losing side doesn't feel like posting a topic about it.

If both clans make a topic, it will still only count as one pkri. 

Why are we even discussing this in a banter topic? 

Feel free to post a topic in here: http://www.sharkbrew.com/community/index.php?/forum/5-siteforum-discussionhelp/or here: http://www.sharkbrew.com/community/index.php?/forum/169-wilderness/

You can also query me on IRC.

This goes to show how clueless people are, doom won most of their pkris, u can tell bc we posted them and the other clans didn't, aao won like 5 out of 60 of their points and only ended up winning bc they spammed 30 points in the last 4 days lol, they got disputed by supremacy for mains and lost their last week's points

Proof?

http://www.sharkbrew.com/community/index.php?/topic/31922-april-wcotm-tracker/

go to Doom, 

April 25th P2P PKRI w/ MS (2)

April 25th P2P PKRI w/EoP (2)

April 25th P2P PKRI w/UB (2)

3 p2p pris in 1 day with 10 people, it's just one simple midweek,

other peoples topics they got points for; 

April 18th P2P PKRI w/SUP (2)

April 28th p2p pkri w/fi (2)

April 18th P2P PKRI w/EOP (2)

April 11th pkri vs EoP (2)

April 4th P2P PKRI w/Rage (2)

@slushpuppeye

14 points for other people's topics & more then 6 for more then 1 pkri a day. They wouldn't have won WCOTM, if you look at a clan like olympus, we have 0 topics with pkri's against us

http://www.sharkbrew.com/community/index.php?/topic/31922-april-wcotm-tracker/

go to Doom, 

3 p2p pris in 1 day with 10 people, it's just one simple midweek,

other peoples topics they got points for; 

April 18th P2P PKRI w/SUP (2)

April 28th p2p pkri w/fi (2)

April 18th P2P PKRI w/EOP (2)

April 11th pkri vs EoP (2)

April 4th P2P PKRI w/Rage (2)

@slushpuppeye

14 points for other people's topics & more then 6 for more then 1 pkri a day. They wouldn't have won WCOTM, if you look at a clan like olympus, we have 0 topics with pkri's against us

Scroll up.

Doesn't matter which clan who participated in the pkri, both of 'em will receive points.

We also haven't currently set a certain gap on how many pkri's one can have per day. 

And, all those pkri's had logs.

Anything else?