[Read] Keeping the scene clean - WUU2 Doom

You're an tomato, if we're having an UNOFFICIAL fighting mains at lavas, and we have a few mains logged in to help, and you run into us. That's not our problem, you could of easily ran, but instead you decided to atk us and crash our fight. Not our problem.

The only main we have is soggy, and he is banned from bringing it as of today.

tomato.

Wasn't he told last chance about 7~ chances ago and you guys have continuously supported him bringing his main since lol

Far too many mongs mingling together to even hope for half decent response to the topic. Yet to see a single Doom member give a respectable response, standard spastic procedure I guess. 

If you're going to brag about being the LPC Revivalists, the least you could do is stick to the LPC format. Who gives a fuck if it was GDZ, Chaos Druids or anywhere else in the Wilderness for that matter. If you claim to be an LPC, then bring only LPC accounts when you PK.

Offical or unoffical, that's kinda the reason why you're in that bracket, yeah? 

Stop living up to the massive spastic name tag you've given yourselves and wise up. 

You're an tomato, if we're having an UNOFFICIAL fighting mains at lavas, and we have a few mains logged in to help, and you run into us. That's not our problem, you could of easily ran, but instead you decided to atk us and crash our fight. Not our problem.

tomato.

Wasn't he told last chance about 7~ chances ago and you guys have continuously supported him bringing his main since lol

That was other ranks, this is me. I told him never to bring it again, not even to scout. If he does, he will be banned.

The gif you showed had him scouting in a crystal bow with his auto on, he apologized for that and even showed me proof of him stopping.

tomato.

u really need to attend a saturday trip to see mains lol it rly is not doom that's the problem

I agree on every clans topic in f2p u can see mains this for example I can see 6 mains misfits should be happy not to be in f2p its cancer no hope for the pure community

https://gyazo.com/1241bed6430ce1c6ca3c0c1c5e377c80

https://gyazo.com/9e437388b0f512a4daaee24a60b7b6b2

So Doom were out pking on an unofficial with a couple mains and 1 guy in addy when you ran into us... and you wanted to make a massive topic about it during LPC's only f2p trip of the weekend (that your clan doesn't participate in)

GODBLESS you.

The only thing Doom needs to sort out imo is Soggy playing on his main, cause that's just potato masher.

yeah mains r fun when u have them but we all know you'd be complaining if sum1 else was using mains