[Sunday] Special Forces One Year Anniversary FT BT/AM/POP/Flawless

Control Pker

23Pyplf.png

Special Forces 1 year Anniversary pulling 45 Troops to the F2P Wilderness.

Training Hard and dedicated members we were able to get some really good action. We've been on ambition's dick steam rolling them in the wildy for talking brown sticky stuff and bringing raggers. We quickly saw ambition try to rush the fight between pop and flawless. We smacked them around hills hut then headed to hit the cluster. We faught a cluster until ambition had balls to hit us then smoked them again good job @@Ramie. We Smoked Ambition X2 and They ended lmfao?. Good fight BT was easy clears, and GF Flawless X2 in a return fight. By the way, Don't bring mains or raggers or any account of the combat cap or else you going to be like flawless at 10 wildy running north to 19 ports as we leave to claim a win. 

GL at your opening, we will be there ambition! 50 strong SF will be there to fight.

Join here: Www.sf-rs.com, sharkbrew pm me if your down for some clean and follows the rules.

tHAAf1o.png

Drop Party Pictures

e22882259415f45fb98da5b47cc64e49.png

Shoutouts

Good Job to all clans but Ambition. That clan is literally dog brown sticky stuff and brings more raggers then flawless. 

Good pulls today with the highest pulling clan (pop) ending first even though they started with 60? 

Good pull Flawless for pulling the same opts probably multi logged and ending with 28. 

We love you all individually but we can agree together that BT is really bad. 

Thoughts? 

tHAAf1o.png

86ebd9fd7f70afe79ab8b98b7d949b3f.jpg

64d09b4e51c38179145cea1cd2d02913.jpg

08a80cb23ac2b51dbbd691bc629a6f7a.jpg

3654d16e906514c162c82f2656f1ff33.png

288b899f2b3c11d82b2397ba4b6272e0.png

6b1ad3bcb04e9fc818164d8abd6f876e.png

a7960ebf8de5253741ee0440d603b4ad.png

a6cce843b4fc99713b686d9a36b529d9.png

737fa41801e16360b17f70507d3b3499.png

e3b8173f4c1626233a6f097fac70bf3e.png

tHAAf1o.png

VIDEO

My leaks did confirm you said in teamspeak ' we know who's leaking we're ddosing u right now if u don't stop' LOLOL

I Don't think I  said that but okay :)

caring about leaks will kill your clan look at doom.

Good trip today sf can confirm "am" got butt fucked @@Ramie kyp broccolied dog you can't find a leak with ur 28 man pull? LOLOLMGPBNFGJNBOIENBOI

L0L oh man im dying @@Ramie, you pissed fam? 

My leaks did confirm you said in teamspeak ' we know who's leaking we're ddosing u right now if u don't stop' LOLOL

L0000000000000000000000000000L PENNY BOOTERS :) 

SF wins again, gz

I wanna join just for these drop party's heh

AINT NOTHING BUT A GOLD DIGGER HA 

Grats, you have a leak in dead XLPC scene grats

You mad? keep bringing them 70+ accounts to Flawless trips and consider yourself a target. 

We were out for 2 hours. Prob just didn't find find us fighting flawless x4 when you guys were chilling at old fog, gratz on your day

Drop the 70+ account you literally copy flawless which makes you look 10x worse. Ill be at 10-13 wildy again if you ever want to fight. 

You mad? keep bringing them 70+ accounts to Flawless trips and consider yourself a target. 

Drop the 70+ account you literally copy flawless which makes you look 10x worse. Ill be at 10-13 wildy again if you ever want to fight.

Hilarious how we just finished fighting a 60v60 and still put up a fight against you guys while walking down for a re-bank And don't ever compare us to flawless that's disgraceful to our historical name

Hilarious how we just finished fighting a 60v60 and still put up a fight against you guys while walking down for a re-bank And don't ever compare us to flawless that's disgraceful to our historical name

You made a mistake and i hope you learn from it downie, X made mistakes nearly daily fucking with us. How's the closure coming along? 

Both you clown fish clans bring 75+ accs and raggers, why would i give action to those clans explain that to me right now? I look for the opportunity's and take them. Cleared both ya'll, pop x1 and flawless x2 :) 

You made a mistake and i hope you learn from it downie, X made mistakes nearly daily fucking with us. How's the closure coming along? 

Both you clown fish clans bring 75+ accs and raggers, why would i give action to those clans explain that to me right now? I look for the opportunity's and take them. Cleared both ya'll, pop x1 and flawless x2 :)

@@Control Pker lol chill out and show a little more respect. 

Lol can't wait to prep ya