Should a rule be implemented against 1 itemers in PKRI's/Weekend Trips Vote/Comment

Brandon

Cancer  

47 members have voted

1. 1. Should a rule be implemented against 1 itemers with punishments the same as bringing mains?

• Yes
    • No

Hello my fellow sharks, It has come to my attention that some clans (lower tier/nh/whatever) have been resorting to returning in 1 item with a team cape instead of using proper gear which of course turns the fight into cancer and makes it unpleasant. There should be a rule implemented, and it should be treated the same as bringing mains in terms of punishment to keep the scene a lot more cleaner. If you can't afford a 20k return set then you shouldn't be clanning. Now some clans just do this when they start to lose because of incompetent leadership who have no faith in there clan to win. Vote and comment your opinions below on the matter should a rule be implemented against clans that bring 1 itemers, thank you my fellow sharks for your time together we can make the scene a happy/clean place for everyone god bless my brothers/sisters.

Yes over at the Unbreakable Clan we 100% support this movement for the better of the community, and would love to keep this scene clean unlike incompetent clans i.e (olympus) who bring mains/1 itemers to try and compete please make sure to follow us on all our social media platforms for more updates to come on the unbreakable clan and making sharkbrew a more safe and healthy environment. #MakeSBGreatAgain2k17.

just reduced apex to 1 item in a return fight. didn't want my bros to fight them just for the sake of the 10th clear in a row on a return fight. shouldn't be able to claim a win after you stop using return gear.

agreed

just reduced apex to 1 item in a return fight. didn't want my bros to fight them just for the sake of the 10th clear in a row on a return fight. shouldn't be able to claim a win after you stop using return gear.

I won't dispute there one-itemers were present, but after looking at my footage, I counted no more than three. I regret that there were any at all, but that is different than being ragged.

I won't dispute there one-itemers were present, but after looking at my footage, I counted no more than three. I regret that there were any at all, but that is different than being ragged.

if you return in cbow and chaps with food you aren't 1 iteming but you might as well be. could have been a clean fight, but when you start doing that you ruin it for everyone.