Who will win?

17_

133 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win the rivalry?

• Rage
    • Unbreakable

I love being the under dog, every clan who has stepped up too rage has either closed or was forced to use mains. Ub might be decent in clanwars but ive seen rage beat better clans honestly. Should be fun but if i knew better which i do rage will give ub the ruin treatment and they will never enjoy the wild again. Today was just an example we don't off.

Oh and @ that brown sticky stuffty clan rage beat yours very ez.

:hehehe:

I love being the under dog, every clan who has stepped up too rage has either closed or was forced to use mains. Ub might be decent in clanwars but ive seen rage beat better clans honestly. Should be fun but if i knew better which i do rage will give ub the ruin treatment and they will never enjoy the wild again. Today was just an example we don't off.

Oh and @ that brown sticky stuffty clan rage beat yours very ez.

:hehehe:

I'll be keeping this post let's see how you're doing in a month

the best f2p core in the game that has sat down every clan that stood up to them and your mediocre clan with mediocre accomplishments thinks this is a good idea

take a good hard look at olympus and see how they're doing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CI4zD5aBnqo&t

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9OXBKy3MdOk&t

LOL

the best f2p core in the game that has sat down every clan that stood up to them and your mediocre clan with mediocre accomplishments thinks this is a good idea

take a good hard look at olympus and see how they're doing

Even after losing preps you preach the same thing every single time man, I know ignorance is bliss but come on man

Even after losing preps you preach the same thing every single time man, I know ignorance is bliss but come on man

if i wanted to know more about losing preps i'd be glad to ask your clan who ended 2016 with a negative record, though you were mysteriously absent for most of that.

I guess its convenient for you to speak when it's opportune but the fact of the matter is i'm not fazed by a loss or two long term, your clan treats one or two wins like they're the best it's gonna get. Ignorance truly is bliss.

if i wanted to know more about losing preps i'd be glad to ask your clan who ended 2016 with a negative record, though you were mysteriously absent for most of that.

I guess its convenient for you to speak when it's opportune but the fact of the matter is i'm not fazed by a loss or two long term, your clan treats one or two wins like they're the best it's gonna get. Ignorance truly is bliss.

You've said the same thing over and over, your arrogance knows no bounds. You'd lose consistently but still claim the same thing.

"lol best 2 out of 3"

"jokes lol best 3 out of 5"

"ha jokes best 4 out of 7"

"lol we have best core still lol"

You never seem to admit there are people better than you despite how obvious it is. I mean you still avoid admitting you lost a P2P prep to EoP months ago

You've said the same thing over and over, your arrogance knows no bounds. You'd lose consistently but still claim the same thing.

"lol best 2 out of 3"

"jokes lol best 3 out of 5"

"ha jokes best 4 out of 7"

"lol we have best core still lol"

You never seem to admit there are people better than you despite how obvious it is. I mean you still avoid admitting you lost a P2P prep to EoP months ago

generally, multiple preps need to happen before consistent rankings are clear but i'm trying to explain this to someone who loses to rage in clw, so

I'll be keeping this post let's see how you're doing in a month

Oh ya you can talk about "lets see in a month" in the amount of time rage has been opened we have seen tlp,mayhem,ub let's see how YOU are in a month.