who will win?

Nixon

Who will win?  

62 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• POP
    • SF

It appears that things are getting tense between SF and POP. Will Control Pker make good on his promise and procure a jcup for his clan? I have to stand with my boy Control Pker! vote now!

Pulling more with mains wont save them at 10 wildy. Be smart about your post before posting it please. thanks. 

Pulling more with mains wont save them at 10 wildy. Be smart about your post before posting it please. thanks. 

mains?  we are a 1-5 def pure clan. keep making excuses.  SF pulls 38 to opening trip - POP pulls 95 to opening trip. SF pulls 36 & POP pulls 64. We still waiting on that 70cmb prep you wanted and accepted but you don't respond to it now. Must be those spammers and sand crab recruits. 

Guest Hick

We don't bring mains but if you want mains I promise you we can bring a lot of them :)

you say that y'all don't bring mains but threaten to? the logic....

mains?  we are a 1-5 def pure clan. keep making excuses.  SF pulls 38 to opening trip - POP pulls 95 to opening trip. SF pulls 36 & POP pulls 64. We still waiting on that 70cmb prep you wanted and accepted but you don't respond to it now. Must be those spammers and sand crab recruits. 

You had 40 in your teamspeak and 90 ingame, you lost all your fights and was 2v1'd. Theres a big difference between my opening and your opening. SF wins again. 

The most loses on an opening trip will be Pop over Envy any day!.