What Happens Now Rage?

After recent events of rage trying to pipe up to the Unbreakable Clan not learning from their dead cousins olympiss that this would be a terrible idea they received a gruesome beat down today getting perfected by unbreakable at bandits and constantly smoked all trip leaving me with a lot of upset rage members tears begging for mercy which I collected of course. Will @@Niblet beg for off? or will they just go back to there old tactics to the t6 cape alliance with olympiss only to be destroyed and demoralized together ? Comment below your thoughts sharks.

After recent events of rage trying to pipe up to the Unbreakable Clan not learning from their dead cousins olympiss that this would be a terrible idea they received a gruesome beat down today getting perfected by unbreakable at bandits and constantly smoked all trip leaving me with a lot of upset rage members tears begging for mercy which I collected of course. Will @@Niblet beg for off? or will they just go back to there old tactics to the t9 cape alliance with olympiss only to be destroyed and demoralized together ? Comment below your thoughts sharks.

being in Rage, I expect a good rivalry, not sure why you offed Olympus and also not sure why a main clan (CD) is offering assistance? Literally the only clan besides AAO known for bringing mains to wildy fights.

literally brainwashed already lmao 

use your brain sometime 

being in Rage, I expect a good rivalry, not sure why you offed Olympus and also not sure why a main clan (CD) is offering assistance? Literally the only clan besides AAO known for bringing mains to wildy fights.

olympus didnt go out tonight and we most certainly arent off them

No one has offed your dead cousins they just weren't out today they will continue getting the smoke even when you merge capes together

olympus wasn't out today lol what

we don't off

ye rage ur broken