Hey

Whisky

don't think you have been involved with "killing" any clan I've been in as you are only allowed as a member (+1) in clans and haven't been apart of any leadership/any real decision making for a clans direction even I was offered a rank in fs before you all merged into eop as slaves

login > kill your clan > logout, very simple man.

didnt read anything else but you've never been in any clan long enough to partake in leadership decisions so just eat your socks already lmfao

don't think you have been involved with "killing" any clan I've been in as you are only allowed as a member (+1) in clans and haven't been apart of any leadership/any real decision making for a clans direction even I was offered a rank in fs before you all merged into eop as slaves

excuse me @Brandon 

May i know who offered you a rank in fs? 

@@Tannie "listen if you stay with fearless instead of olympus for the lpc move I'll give you a rank we need people like you"

1. "listen if you stayed with fearless instead of olympus for the lpc move I'll give you a rank we need people like you" You would have gotten a rank. (thats not offering you a rank to join fs lol, c'mon i thought im the foreign one?)

2. When i said 'a rank' may i ask which rank were u looking 4?

1. "listen if you stayed with fearless instead of olympus for the lpc move I'll give you a rank we need people like you" You would have gotten a rank. (thats not offering you a rank to join fs lol, c'mon i thought im the foreign one?)

2. When i said 'a rank' may i ask which rank were u looking 4?

member rank for motm brandon

kid is so cfinge l0l

• 1 month later...