Eruption of Pures Leadership Outsmart & Outplay over 35 years of combined pure clanning leaderships

Tannie

u lost to eop dumb ass...in fact eop is undefeated against u, dumbass.

u lose to rage in wilderness every weekend while eop outpulls you 3x, dumbass.

lmfao

yea man, 130 pulls are indeed a sign of slump

And u still got destroyed by us in p2p LOOOOOL

Damn ppl these days are really cauliflower to believe tannies bullbrown sticky stuff of calling this "bait"

He had his differences with jans or whatever's his name is so Jan's banned his ass and then eop officials just talked tannie into staying and setting his differences aside

And they just used all that as "outsmarting the 15 yr old leaderships in clans like rage/ub and sht

I wonder why?? Oh wait.. Its coming back to me now.. Your bitch ass leadership called SV mains to snipe EOP because you're a pussy clan LOL

Youre not even considered a pure clan anymore, haha

156su4g.png

Keep making up excuses

Your clan has not a single thing to say about inviting mains broccolied brown sticky stuff clan lmfao

Eruption of mains

Care to explain?

Was EoP not #1 HPC before moving down (despite being teamed on by multiple clans at once)

Has EoP not been #1 every weekend since moving down (other than last P2P sunday where you used SV mains against us)

We have also beaten every clan in preps (other than Rage obv) including your clan.

Idk, it seems pretty reasonable to call EoP #1 & dominant with these feats....

If I do that then I'll just trigger your ptsd and put you back into the retirement home like I did last year.

We wouldn't want that now would we oldschooler? :rolleyes:

Keep making up excuses

Your clan has not a single thing to say about inviting mains broccolied brown sticky stuff clan lmfao

Eruption of mains

156su4g.png

If I do that then I'll just trigger your ptsd and put you back into the retirement home like I did last year.

We wouldn't want that now would we oldschooler? :rolleyes:

Nah, u cant because you know im right which why u came up with this half assed random response instead of disproving my points LOL gg