[POLL] SERIOUS: Will Fatality cancel June 2nd?

Bartman

Will Fatality back out of June 2nd F2P prep vs EoP?  

70 members have voted

1. 1. Will Fatality back out of June 2nd F2P prep vs EoP?

So after one of the worst anniversary's in Fatality's history, and after getting outsmarted and outplayed by EoP leadership, will they show up on June 2nd to prep EoP or will they make any excuse to back out?

Nah considering you lost to rage twice in f2p I'm pretty sure fi will won

rage's only downfall in f2p clw was their organization. i've said for a long time they have potential and that they aren't far from a top matched clan if they iron out the kinks, as clearly evident by beating us.

obviously they took a detour off course when they sided with fi as hpc but they seem to of learned their lesson

Nah considering you lost to rage twice in f2p I'm pretty sure fi will won

But we are undefeated vs UB and Rage is killing you on weekends so why are you making it seem like Rage is a bad matched clan lmfao...

There is literally nothing difficult about F2P, every clan can trade wins in F2P CLW you actual dumbass...

But we are undefeated vs UB and Rage is killing you on weekends so why are you making it seem like Rage is a bad matched clan lmfao...

There is literally nothing difficult about F2P, every clan can trade wins in F2P CLW you actual dumbass...

You seem triggered that you lost buddy. Take a breath