Why does a 19v19 mini give prep points?

Rise Against

I think a few things should be taken into consideration even though there are already rules set in place for clans under pulling for preps:

1. Fatality pulled 40 to their previous P2P prep, this shouldn't be a clan that a 19v19 counts as a prep for.

2. The first "set", fair enough, they under pulled and lost while UB had 25+.

3. Knowing they couldn't reach the minimum, they got a new "set".  

^ At this point, why would UB even think that this new set is going to be considered a whole new prep?

Judging by Fatality's warlord's reply on this topic, it appears he wasn't even under the impression the 19v19 was going to be considered a whole new prep.

Have you even bothered contacting a FI rank to see if they were in agreement this was a prep? Who are you calling an imbecile @@Moni your reply is actually daft as fuck lmao

@

9d47f11081677b60a39fe8960015aa4c.png

If your speaking in reference I've always counted 20v20's. Before making a topic you should really think through your posts before making yourself look like a imbecile. Also, you getting a 20v20 as a "mini" isn't the same as just telling people (me) to count as a prep just because you won. What if CD smoked you in that 15v15, would they ask me to count it as a prep? Doubtful... 

Think next time bud! 

euhm, what does " What if CD smoked you in that 15v15, would they ask me to count it as a prep?" have to do with this post? 19v19 is just a big mini and so is 15v15

I think a few things should be taken into consideration even though there are already rules set in place for clans under pulling for preps:

1. Fatality pulled 40 to their previous P2P prep, this shouldn't be a clan that a 19v19 counts as a prep for.

2. The first "set", fair enough, they under pulled and lost while UB had 25+.

3. Knowing they couldn't reach the minimum, they got a new "set".  

^ At this point, why would UB even think that this new set is going to be considered a whole new prep?

Judging by Fatality's warlord's reply on this topic, it appears he wasn't even under the impression the 19v19 was going to be considered a whole new prep.

Have you even bothered contacting a FI rank to see if they were in agreement this was a prep? Who are you calling an imbecile @@Moni your reply is actually daft as fuck lmao

@

What does what FI pulled to their last prep have to do with what they pulled now?

Also, the minimum is set between clans not sharkbrew.

Your mad now move on you're embarrassing yourself

@

Even though we can bring it to a discussion by Ambs if you guys make a topic about it. Currently to remain consistent with preps which have been added this month and the last, the prep is to remain added. A quick example being:

EOP vs AAO 18vs18/20vs20s

https://www.sharkbrew.com/community/index.php?/topic/33561-eruption-of-pures-vs-against-all-odds-p2p-prep-3-0/page-1

We have been adding 20vs20s for a while now, but if Ambs want to discuss it, we can talk it out.

@

Even though we can bring it to a discussion by Ambs if you guys make a topic about it. Currently to remain consistent with preps which have been added this month and the last, the prep is to remain added. A quick example being:

EOP vs AAO 18vs18/20vs20s

https://www.sharkbrew.com/community/index.php?/topic/33561-eruption-of-pures-vs-against-all-odds-p2p-prep-3-0/page-1

We have been adding 20vs20s for a while now, but if Ambs want to discuss it, we can talk it out.

yes as i clearly stated in my post i understand the current rules 

my point is, getting a new set while knowing the other clan wont even pull close to min is just a bit silly

especially when the other clan is apparently unaware its being considered a whole new prep

What does what FI pulled to their last prep have to do with what they pulled now?

Also, the minimum is set between clans not sharkbrew.

Your mad now move on you're embarrassing yourself

lol is that the best you can do xd

i understand its easier to just say well it already happened so im not going to change it

dw bud dont spend too much brainpower on it

yes as i clearly stated in my post i understand the current rules 

my point is, getting a new set while knowing the other clan wont even pull close to min is just a bit silly

especially when the other clan is apparently unaware its being considered a whole new prep

lol is that the best you can do xd

i understand its easier to just say well it already happened so im not going to change it

dw bud dont spend too much brainpower on it

When someone responds something like this it just shows you were wrong lol 

Thanks for proving my point "bud" 

Tbh these are the same sharkbrew mods who gave clans two losses / two wins if you prepped Baltics or w.e, so I expect them to make dumb rules. Also the current points system (which is good) only exists because other people who aren't brain dead criticised their initial proposals and forced them to change it.

Considering Fatality asked for more rounds after the first 3 why wouldn't it count as another

alright boys lets get 19v19 minis and farm us some cotm points

you say this like it's the norm

this prep happened like 25 minutes after massing and after 530 pm when neither clan planned this out a week or so before

fight us if you're so mad