minor change to declaration system

puppyslush

The next step is finding away to reward clans for fighting a variety of opponents as opposed to camping the same one for the entire month.

perhaps fatality should just be taken off of the cotm registry, all they've been is a win farm for the past 3 years.

:kayne:

it seemed a bit odd that clans don't get bonus points for winning declaration fight, so I have made some modifications of my own.

if you win declaration fight, you get extra 1 point per fite ontop of any existing cotm points

Nice and all but why do clans get points for mini's? And why can clans do 10 pkris on 1 day?

Nice and all but why do clans get points for mini's? And why can clans do 10 pkris on 1 day?

In terms of Mini's you mean 20v20 preps, lets not forget your clan has done 20v20's in the past in which we've credited points to aswell as some low pulling clans (Apex,MF,SUP,Prestige,Strike Team) have been doing 20v20's for years now. Your clan generally became salty after UB got a prep w/FI and it was like 21v21 or something. Now in terms of PKRI's your cauliflower if you cant figure that your yourself (who would want less wilderness action??) lol 

In terms of Mini's you mean 20v20 preps, lets not forget your clan has done 20v20's in the past in which we've credited points to aswell as some low pulling clans (Apex,MF,SUP,Prestige,Strike Team) have been doing 20v20's for years now. Your clan generally became salty after UB got a prep w/FI and it was like 21v21 or something. Now in terms of PKRI's your cauliflower if you cant figure that your yourself (who would want less wilderness action??) lol 

Go find me a 20v20 prep from rage. Also, we can only post 1 pk trip a day but you can just spam pkris