Regarding XLPC

exzrts

I was in Shadow Kings and my experience in 308 and 318 edge are way different. Nearly 3/4 of our members(35+ pull weekend, 15~ midweeks) were fresh recruits to clanning, and it showed in their experience.

Then you should move up, or you will be forced to move up/they come to you. You can't really expect to have the cake and eat it right?

Also I severely doubt you be able to beat any of the lower pulling (40-) LPCs.

we do xlpc because it's what we find most fun, as I said it's not within the interest of any LPC coming near us cause all it will result in is a crash war that won't be fun for either clan

we do xlpc because it's what we find most fun, as I said it's not within the interest of any LPC coming near us cause all it will result in is a crash war that won't be fun for either clan

See my edited post regarding preps.

Implying current legacy clans have no experience in crash wars...

Yes xLPC is the most fun, but when half your clan is 70+ and the other is 55-60, there is this gap that slices half your ur clan.

Also how do you plan to crash LPCs with members of masser quality?

Yes xLPC is the most fun, but when half your clan is 70+ and the other is 55-60, there is this gap that slices half your ur clan.

we've had no problems thus far.

No legacy clan would waste their time crashing an xlpc rofl.

we've had no problems thus far.

No legacy clan would waste their time crashing an xlpc rofl.

Past isn't indicative of the future. However, feel free to run your clan but for Sharkbrew, our interest is for clans it properly establish themselves instead of using get quick rich schemes like fast leveling that only gets themselves smashed by more experienced clans.

imagine being slushpuppys dog and being forced to post this topic, for anyone who doesn't know @@exzrts has a maxed lvl 70 xlpc account. @@slushpuppy forced him to make this topic. Sharkbrew has never and will never decide the combat cap on the scene, many xlpc's have their own forums if you think we need this platform to advertise our events you're sadly mistaken seen as 99% of people on here couldn't give a fuck about xlpc.

We will remain to cap the scene at 75 and below and that won't change, especially not by the hand of people who have nothing to do with the scene.

Bro your the only clan to cap xlpc at 75 combat. Are you afraid to follow these rules or something bro ?55-70 combat was always the rule since i started. Now all of a sudden since outburst are bringing 70s its okay for you to cap it at 75 ? 55-70 combat cap us fine for xlpc. Nobody should stay xlpc when they 71cb plus because their not a low level no more. 55-70 combat cap is fine. If you really wanna do 45-65 thats fine too. These other clans just cant compete without lpc accounts. Pop brings a bunch. Outburst opened with 10 plus lpcs. Bt brings tanks. Rampage follows the combat cap and we still match ur opts. U can do it (xlpc leaders) 55-70 cap.

Past isn't indicative of the future. However, feel free to run your clan but for Sharkbrew, our interest is for clans it properly establish themselves instead of using get quick rich schemes like fast leveling that only gets themselves smashed by more experienced clans.

we shall see how it pans out, we're having fun in the process right now so nothing will be changing after all that's why we all play isn't it.

Bro your the only clan to cap xlpc at 75 combat. Are you afraid to follow these rules or something bro ?55-70 combat was always the rule since i started. Now all of a sudden since outburst are bringing 70s its okay for you to cap it at 75 ? 55-70 combat cap us fine for xlpc. Nobody should stay xlpc when they 71cb plus because their not a low level no more. 55-70 combat cap is fine. If you really wanna do 45-65 thats fine too. These other clans just cant compete without lpc accounts. Pop brings a bunch. Outburst opened with 10 plus lpcs. Bt brings tanks. Rampage follows the combat cap and we still match ur opts. U can do it (xlpc leaders) 55-70 cap.

lmfao what you talking about, i've been part of many xlpc scenes before your mother spat you out and they were all 75 cap. I've already offered you a prep at your precious 70 combat cap and you declined so what makes you think anything you can say here i'm going to take seriously.

where is the logic here @@RyanTheG you don't come above level 9 and you claim your max combat is 66. 66 + 9 = 75. 75 is the combat cap. and anything above 75 couldn't hit u

Rampage topic isnt up their yet we collecting vids and pics.   BUT look , these are the main xlpc clans.  they 45-70.  EVEN outburst (your clan) says 55-70.  why you trying so hard to cap it at 75? when its been a 70cb cap?  you got lpc friends who wanna trip with you we understand that.  tell them to make a new account .... 

4513463bbae66d15c74a9f5d0381c507.pngc0d31d8de5402f010e68906e0f3e96b4.png

c41a6b6c33b1e55146996282c3bf4c61.png

0f105b45b08e54557c674c32a982458a.png

where is the logic here @@RyanTheG you don't come above level 9 and you claim your max combat is 66. 66 + 9 = 75. 75 is the combat cap. and anything above 75 couldn't hit u

at the end of tht day ,  xlpc when i started was known at 55-70cb ,  for almost a year its been a 70cb cap.   look around.  your telling us to adapt when its only you who should be adapting.  your the only clan (outburst) fighting for a 75cb cap.  no other XLPC clans want that.   do a vote with the xlpc leader and im 100 percent sure you would not get your 75cb cap.

Finally a good post.

XLPC should never be 75 combat to be honest, 75 combat is almost maxed out if you have that kind of stats just move up to the LPC scene. 

XLPC should be -70 combat cap, i never saw the XLPC scene being 75 cb cap. The scene is already kinda boring with maxed out 1 pray accounts, if we move it up too 75 cb it will die sooner.

Best times i had in the scene was when i were around 55-60 cb, that was fun.

Well the big question is, is Outburst going to adapt to this because i think they got like 5-10 people over the 70cb+

The ideal cb caps would be this i think

XLPC 45-65 

LPC 82 max

70cap used to be lpc niggur