Gay Pride on RuneScape

Fake Smile

im loling irl at the people complaining about this event. its runescape if u dont like it dont participate, who cares what political and moral views the developers of a child's game have

1hr4e8S.jpg

^ people that are mad at this lmfaooo

this lmfao, there are potato masher parades irl why would u care if its on rs 

because making money means you cant have an opinion

I said nothing near to this. Making money isn't bad, its how you make it that introduces philosophical boundaries. Exploiting masses to make money, ignoring their requests etc. then introducing social inequality topics is a tad bit hypocritical.

I said nothing near to this. Making money isn't bad, its how you make it that introduces philosophical boundaries. Exploiting masses to make money, ignoring their requests etc. then introducing social inequality topics is a tad bit hypocritical.

how is it hypocritical at all, the two topics have nothing to do with each other. exploiting the masses, seriously LOL. is Jagex the party and we're all just proles? jagex's business decisions and their goodwill decisions are completely separate. 

an example of hypocrisy would be claiming to be working towards saving the pure community then joining a clan and contributing to the cancerous environment by spying for their rivals 

IMO, it doesnt have brown sticky stuff to do with me nor do I honestly care if people wanna take part, I might take part if it's a cool emote or item just to spite people lmao 

how is it hypocritical at all, the two topics have nothing to do with each other. exploiting the masses, seriously LOL. is Jagex the party and we're all just proles? jagex's business decisions and their goodwill decisions are completely separate. 

an example of hypocrisy would be claiming to be working towards saving the pure community then joining a clan and contributing to the cancerous environment by spying for their rivals 

How can they be seperate? They cancel each other's philosophies out. You can't do a few bad deeds and ensure your good will with another one? You can't exploit your players constantly, work against communities like this one, the private server communities etc. ignore the decisions of the community and so on, then turn around and say 'look, we're all for lgbt' as if thats something normal. It really isn't.

You really think thats a good example to compare dude? Lmfao. Weak af. There are several things wrong with that. I did one bad thing, which was apologised for (nothing more I can do). Did I do the same thing at Rage? No. Doom? No. EOP? No. LPCs? No. Get a better argument.

Put some fucking substance to your argument dude, it's bred in weakness.

How can they be seperate? They cancel each other's philosophies out. You can't do a few bad deeds and ensure your good will with another one? You can't exploit your players constantly, work against communities like this one, the private server communities etc. ignore the decisions of the community and so on, then turn around and say 'look, we're all for lgbt' as if thats something normal. It really isn't.

You really think thats a good example to compare dude? Lmfao. Weak af. There are several things wrong with that. I did one bad thing, which was apologised for (nothing more I can do). Did I do the same thing at Rage? No. Doom? No. EOP? No. LPCs? No. Get a better argument.

Once a leak, always a leak

I talk to people of all colours and sexuality without a problem and have no issue with an event like this because I am not awkward irl. Don't like it? Don't do it

To reiterate, you are awkward AF irl if you have a problem with someone over something they have no control of

you're seriously comparing the persecution of homosexuals with bad game updates. i dont even know what to say

bad deeds? jagex made a decision that they thought would bring in the most profit. no one was hurt from it lmfao. of course a company can make economic driven business decisions and still have a stance on political viewpoints. 

i hope you're not from america/uk/canada or any other western nation because those countries have committed much worse deeds than making bad video game updates (LOL as if you actually said that) and support lgbt. that would be awfully hypocritical