Lenin

they aren't going to hand us over these "pure worlds" simply why not have skilling worlds or pvm worlds ext it would only divide us even more from the game we all play & have less action because clans are already too much of bitches to fight so its not gonna do jack brown sticky stuff

besides mains can be very satisfying loot if you kill them correctly mfw. 

i mean in all honesty, i dont understand why the fuck you guys let all this hatred and flames on this site happen, and then belive that jagex would approve this site. this site is filled with just flames. sorry but they're not gonna approve this. rsw arfare they probably would, because people actually had a good tone over there. but this site is just pure cancer, and if u cant see this we're too far gone lmao. ban/kick/be very fucking clear that ur not okay with flaming on this site first of all. because as i see it you moderators are okay with people flaming and straight up being rude 70% of the time. lol

do u, in all honesty think that jagex would approve a forum with brown sticky stuff like this lol

• salt.png
  •  
  • cringe.png
  •  
  • smileyslaughing_lol_dielaughing_100_101.
  •  
  • wheelchair.gif
  •  
  •  

so basically u are trying to get a world for pures to hide while mains cant enter and when u wanna kill mains u can go to their world and kill them/ lol nice logic wont work. pure clanning died when eoc came out.

YOU IMBREDS CRY ABOUT MAINS BUT ITS THE KIDS IN PURE CLANS WHO BRING THE MAINS L000L cauliflower FUCKS.

???? That's literally the point everyone is making. This isn't some sort of a magical epiphany.

Your letter is good and it's nice that you're taking steps to create a two-way line of communication with Jagex but I fear it won't be successful. Words only go so far and you're basically asking them to trust your word/take a leap of faith that "we exist... we deserve greater attention... and there's potential for competitive success with our community". 

I feel you'd have a much greater chance of success if you showcased to Jagex, and the general RS community, the potential you speak of. You guys have the staff and resources, why not host a matched opts tournament with a centralised stream and casters? Twitch is something Jagex is constantly pushing - capitalise on that. I mean, brown sticky stuff, you even offer to do so in your letter. Just fucking do it. Moreover, you speak of strategy and organisation yet how many Jagex employees have clan experience (let alone pure clan experience)? You need to showcase this, not tell them. There are very few clan fight videos with "commentary" -- I'm remiss to call it commentary because it's usually just a fucking tomato cunt who can barely speak -- but that's the sort of thing that'll go a long way to informing them about how clan fight mechanics work and their potential for interesting competitive analysis. It showcases potential.

Also, hold in mind that most other successful eSports (LOL, Dota, CSGO, whatever) have a level of professionalism that third-party RuneScape organisations [clans, community sites, etc] lack. I mean, fuck, look at this place; if a J Mod spent longer than five minutes on here he'd leave with a stage four cancer. Why would they ever want to work with this place when there's brown sticky stuff like Zybez around? Also, the previous experiences of interaction between pure community and Jagex has been cancer - think J Cup 2014 aka the fucking mess of clusterfuck. 

After all, two-way communication is a give and take process involving compromise and constructive dialogue. Thus far they've little reason to trust our [the pure community's] voice. you need to tak ethe first constructive step and showcase why we're deserving of their time. Because, in the end, we're in competition with other entities for the limited resources available at Jagex, and there are others [streamers, YouTube content creators, DMM players] who're far more deserving (currently).

I support this thread 100% as myself & a few others have tried to get through to these Reddit guys, but it just doesn't work... The community, for whatever reason is just soo cancer on Reddit & anti-pure. Once you mention anything regarding pures, it's immediate hate & catering to the pures. Which I never exactly understood because if you look at 75% of the updates, it's all towards higher levels & end-game content or SlayerScape.

The Reddit retards will just throw up pointless facts on your thread in which other neckbeards will upvote, resulting in this thread being squashed to an oblivion.

Hopefully this time is different though.

Your letter is good and it's nice that you're taking steps to create a two-way line of communication with Jagex but I fear it won't be successful. Words only go so far and you're basically asking them to trust your word/take a leap of faith that "we exist... we deserve greater attention... and there's potential for competitive success with our community". 

I feel you'd have a much greater chance of success if you showcased to Jagex, and the general RS community, the potential you speak of. You guys have the staff and resources, why not host a matched opts tournament with a centralised stream and casters? Twitch is something Jagex is constantly pushing - capitalise on that. I mean, brown sticky stuff, you even offer to do so in your letter. Just fucking do it. Moreover, you speak of strategy and organisation yet how many Jagex employees have clan experience (let alone pure clan experience)? You need to showcase this, not tell them. There are very few clan fight videos with "commentary" -- I'm remiss to call it commentary because it's usually just a fucking tomato cunt who can barely speak -- but that's the sort of thing that'll go a long way to informing them about how clan fight mechanics work and their potential for interesting competitive analysis. It showcases potential.

Also, hold in mind that most other successful eSports (LOL, Dota, CSGO, whatever) have a level of professionalism that third-party RuneScape organisations [clans, community sites, etc] lack. I mean, fuck, look at this place; if a J Mod spent longer than five minutes on here he'd leave with a stage four cancer. Why would they ever want to work with this place when there's brown sticky stuff like Zybez around? Also, the previous experiences of interaction between pure community and Jagex has been cancer - think J Cup 2014 aka the fucking mess of clusterfuck. 

After all, two-way communication is a give and take process involving compromise and constructive dialogue. Thus far they've little reason to trust our [the pure community's] voice. you need to tak ethe first constructive step and showcase why we're deserving of their time. Because, in the end, we're in competition with other entities for the limited resources available at Jagex, and there are others [streamers, YouTube content creators, DMM players] who're far more deserving (currently).

Very nice points made my friend. Will definitely take into account.

In terms of casters and streaming, we would need to find someone with time and interest in streaming and youtube to step up for us. Removing toxicity of a community can be very hard, we are doing our best to enforce the rules and keep up with the events/features. Hopefully we will get additional mature staff to help out. We do need the support of mature ranks in other clans though.

We will try again in the future from everything we've learnt thus far.

Very nice points made my friend. Will definitely take into account.

In terms of casters and streaming, we would need to find someone with time and interest in streaming and youtube to step up for us. Removing toxicity of a community can be very hard, we are doing our best to enforce the rules and keep up with the events/features. Hopefully we will get additional mature staff to help out. We do need the support of mature ranks in other clans though.

We will try again in the future from everything we've learnt thus far.

Yah the getting rid of cancer issue is a bit of a catch 22: we wanna get rid of cancer but can't really because of Jagex's failure to advertise/facilitate growth of clan community so that we have new blood to replace the old. But, maybe if you're lucky enough to get the ear of a J Mod then in tandem y'all could probably solve it. 

When creating dialogue it is important to introduce the community site, the years its been around, the amount of active users, and daily posts, then you introduce the current pure clanning scene. That is it. In the subsequent posts after you get a response, you move on to the issues that affect the pure clanning scene. You might know Muay Thai, Krav Maga, and Ninjustu but you sure as hell dont know how to create dialogue lmao

• 2 weeks later...