Reminder to homosexual clan: You lost a 50v50 to a snipe team with Togo/Vito/Lalo calling

Togo

you are in a lower league bruv l0l why would the premier league team play a development team? with 90% win rate its just 2 ez for my members m8 l0l

Hello u think this is a league with 18 teams?

No were playing a virtual game, dont think this brown sticky stuff so srs, btw a lot of new members joined and U know you'll get anal'd p2p lmao

Hello u think this is a league with 18 teams?

No were playing a virtual game, dont think this brown sticky stuff so srs, btw a lot of new members joined and U know you'll get anal'd p2p lmao

no m8 if you think you deserve a prep after giving us a 90% prep win ratio then you are dreaming bruv l0l fight brown sticky stuff tier clans and work your way up to the p2p kings and when your clan becomes a serious contender for #1 we'll be here to defend it

pretty simple m8 and lmfao didnt tlp parody clan just kill yours? look at you m8 l0000l

no m8 if you think you deserve a prep after giving us a 90% prep win ratio then you are dreaming bruv l0l fight brown sticky stuff tier clans and work your way up to the p2p kings and when your clan becomes a serious contender for #1 we'll be here to defend it

pretty simple m8 and lmfao didnt tlp parody clan just kill yours? look at you m8 l0000l

Kings don't avoid 

Kings don't team 

i just want to prep its 2k17 cmon ppl games g9nna die next yr

As long as virgins who got nothing going on in thier lives continue to no life then this game isn't going anywhere. If eoc didn't completely kill this game then idk what will.

what achievements? u guys werent a bad clan but what did you achieve besides being #1 for a few months in a scene where your only competition was a zenith remake

we were 80% winrate in clw matched. most of our losses was towards ub.

we took down wcotm for 6months since we opened. We provided the best f2p clean action to each and every single clan. i mean we also won both 30v30 50v50 f2p cup :/ 

imagine downplaying ur own clan cos u know u were lucky to win  2 rounds out of a total of 17 vs ub yeah ty for losing to us a bunch of times and helping contribute to our cotm winnings. 6+ months and the only achievement is u scraping a 2-1 win off of ub+invites loolmattered to who? They closed after it haha

LMao kiss my rings you think anything but the championship matters hahah

LMao kiss my rings you think anything but the championship matters hahah

Bro that nigga thinks winning pool games and then getting smoked in the finals means they won smh, looks like someone's living in denial