RAMPAGE VS CHAOTIC ! WITH COMMENTARY , GIVE ME SOME TIPS FOR IMPROVEMENTS

Fat Boy

3506f7c21c5d4108bd0d5c8bded50b5a.gif

Rampage approached CHAOTIC for a Pkri and 1st to 50 at clan wars !

Chaotic accepted due to the fact that they were tired of all the Outburst tanks in wild !

We did a normal PKRI and 2 sets of 1st to 50 ! 

Rampage won all 3 rounds easy ! 

TRYING TO IMPROVE ON MY CALLING SKILLS IF YOU GUYS CAN LEAVE SOME FEEDBACK FOR ME ON HOW I CAN IMPROVE ON MY CALLING ! MY 1ST XLPC CLAN !  THANK YOU <3

Congrats! But why are you always yelling! kidding

You guys did good, was a fun event. thanks for the squeaky clean action

ot: When you call a scim push don't let your members get picked off on the backlines so much, do a short scim and get back ontop of your slow members and pick off anyone else that's just as slow from the enemys side (from my experience anyways)

@@RyanTheG

Literally the best caller I've had a privilege to clan with, not as good as much but close:D <3

Good Leader, good caller great friend

Call more single piles tbh when ur cycling.

True, usually do that when we prep clans like OB with a bit more experience in cycling but CH and clans that are still adapting to the scene and learning how to work tougher make it hard when they're scattered across the map lol

@@Duval CH is really improving keep @ it tell MAk I said GJ for me makin a homie proud

you sound a lot like I JoJo I from mm wow :o

hopefully jojo was a good guy :3

Best caller I have ever heard. Ryan you are a champ my dude. Gz rampiss

you mad you got no black leader 

Congrats! But why are you always yelling! kidding

You guys did good, was a fun event. thanks for the squeaky clean action

ot: When you call a scim push don't let your members get picked off on the backlines so much, do a short scim and get back ontop of your slow members and pick off anyone else that's just as slow from the enemys side (from my experience anyways)

alright makes sense ,  thx homie 

Main thing, quit being the bitch clan and running away. Whenever you move away with bows a good clan will get 2-3 kills at least w/ binds. Make clans run from you. I notice the same thing in your trip videos and It's why OB fucks you at fog every time - you just run around east and west while they get free kills. Make clans pull away from you and you get the kills.

Use single piles more often in low opt fights, yes - keep directions as you are but add specific targets. When you were in a range fight by targeting 1-2 people instead of "Range them south/east" you would drop a lot more than you did.

Discipline your members more, clumps were rough and being the best caller won't help you when your members suck brown sticky stuff.

Lastly, quit being beta and crying on sharkbrew, typing in all caps, and asking for help in public. I've been watching you guys for a while and you have potential but quit being a beta male all over this site. Train your members, get good, and let your wins do the talking.

@@RyanTheG