FOE smacks the fuck outta UB for the Belt in F2P

Erik

spoken like a true nerd. of course a reject like urself thinks the only way to validate urself is by having a girl l0000l. tell me how good ur life is m8? u have perfect attendance vs foe and ur record is like triple negative vs us l0000l

not to mention ur only friends are ur tlp clanmates and if it wasnt for them u would be a straight up loner, overdosing on some ecstacy like the loser you are m8

u have a weird obsession with always trying to beat foe and coming off short and thats exactly why ur life is garbage. instead of going out and doing something productive, ur parading over a homosexual about clan declarations lmfao. the only difference between u and hanubundle of twigs is that u went to college and he didnt l000l

yeah you know like nothing about me lmao this is too ez. I thought you were supposed to be good at flaming

sick runescape talk tho bro. I'm gonna go to bed now cuz I have a job to wake up to. Not an hourly wage job - but a salary job that pays for my own house, own car, own insurance (oh wait my company pays for that lmao), own 401k, and all that fun adult stuff - with plenty left to spare to do whatever the fuck I want with. Not a lifestyle you'd know anything about. But hey, I get off at 5 est so I'll catch you at tomorrow's prep at 5:30!

go to bed child. you're not worth my time nor anyone else's

yeah you know like nothing about me lmao this is too ez. I thought you were supposed to be good at flaming

sick runescape talk tho bro. I'm gonna go to bed now cuz I have a job to wake up to. Not an hourly wage job - but a salary job that pays for my own house, own car, own insurance (oh wait my company pays for that lmao), own 401k, and all that fun adult stuff - with plenty left to spare to do whatever the fuck I want with. Not a lifestyle you'd know anything about. But hey, I get off at 5 est so I'll catch you at tomorrow's prep at 5:30!

ez slay lmfao 

@@Lee this is how u break loserman init 

u think its hard making up a fictional story like that to look cool on sharkbrew? l0000000l

tyler told me all about u mate, ur a straight up reject bruv lmfaooooo

spoken like a true nerd. of course a reject like urself thinks the only way to validate urself is by having a girl l0000l. tell me how good ur life is m8? u have perfect attendance vs foe and ur record is like triple negative vs us l0000l

not to mention ur only friends are ur tlp clanmates and if it wasnt for them u would be a straight up loner, overdosing on some ecstacy like the loser you are m8

u have a weird obsession with always trying to beat foe and coming off short and thats exactly why ur life is garbage. instead of going out and doing something productive, ur parading over a homosexual about clan declarations lmfao. the only difference between u and hanubundle of twigs is that u went to college and he didnt l000l

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mJFcSNOzKdM

hahaha look at all these eop members that r hype about a win another clan (foe) has had when foe also destroyed eop wahhahahah. imagine sukin off another clan becuz u cant defeat the potato masher clan urself l00000000l

btw cd hasnt stepped into clan wars since all the imperial sv kids left them lmfaoooooooo imagine being in cd and tryna flame a clan that actually steps into clan wars to fight matched with no tanks bahhahahahahah ugly pakiz

l000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000l all that talk boys holy fuck

UB is fucking dead man you can NEVER EVER BEAT THE KINGS WITH ANY CLAN YOU MAKE @UB public relations AKA BROKEN HANUMAN

FOE DANNY ATM at FOE HQ:

LsxPW6K.gif

see you tomorrow in our server pussies :)

u think its hard making up a fictional story like that to look cool on sharkbrew? l0000000l

tyler told me all about u mate, ur a straight up reject bruv lmfaooooo

imagine being so insecure about your own life you have to put other ppl down with made up stories

str8 up reject m8 init

lmao been a while since i seen this much brown sticky stuff talk before a fight, completely backfire

ub is such a typical dork clan lol. talk brown sticky stuff, lose then go mia from public view for a few days because theyre so mad about the result

got a good idea to help you guys get over it though. it involves me camping your members on my main accounts on saturday x