FOE smacks the fuck outta UB for the Belt in F2P

Erik

was not a smack by any means 

was a good fight.  about time it happened

• salt.pngSalty x 8

u guys barely won round 2 after hitting off 5 people and having our first pile leaks while up 8 lmfaoooo [2k10 slave scouter] @@Range Grudge ur smokin crack if u think ur garbage ass can do anything relevant with u as warlord m8 lmfa000000000

@@Ecstacy ur a loser btw, keep pipin up and ill give u the quick smoke as well m8

• salt.pngSalty x 8

u guys barely won round 2 after hitting off 5 people and having our first pile leaks while up 8 lmfaoooo [2k10 slave scouter] @@Range Grudge ur smokin crack if u think ur garbage ass can do anything relevant with u as warlord m8 lmfa000000000

@@Ecstacy ur a loser btw, keep pipin up and ill give u the quick smoke as well m8

i'll butter ur bread and make u toast my nigga

YOU keep pipin up and i'll do you like depression did chester bennington

if u think some1 that looks like this http://tlp-rs.net/topic/99835-vegas-trip-ft-nate-beast/

can put me in depression then ur awfully mistaken m8 l0000l im not @ (drink the whole bottle next time btw)

make sure u clean the tear stains from ur glasses before tomorrows prep btw

lmao I ain't afraid to post pics of myself out here. I know how good my life is and I don't give a fuck what some low-life waste of space like yourself thinks of me 

hmu if you want more pics of me. I doubt you have a girl in your life but if by some miracle you do I'm sure she could use some material to actually get her off for once

lmao I ain't afraid to post pics of myself out here. I know how good my life is and I don't give a fuck what some low-life waste of space like yourself thinks of me 

hmu if you want more pics of me. I doubt you have a girl in your life but if by some miracle you do I'm sure she could use some material to actually get her off for once

spoken like a true nerd. of course a reject like urself thinks the only way to validate urself is by having a girl l0000l. tell me how good ur life is m8? u have perfect attendance vs foe and ur record is like triple negative vs us l0000l

not to mention ur only friends are ur tlp clanmates and if it wasnt for them u would be a straight up loner, overdosing on some ecstacy like the loser you are m8

u have a weird obsession with always trying to beat foe and coming off short and thats exactly why ur life is garbage. instead of going out and doing something productive, ur parading over a homosexual about clan declarations lmfao. the only difference between u and hanubundle of twigs is that u went to college and he didnt l000l