[DECLARATION WIN] Eruption of Pures reminds Sh1tality who's the superior clan | P2P Prep | 3-0 | WAS NOT HARD BTW LOL

17_

No thanks no more preps, blame Birthday. Whenever u wana prep u can tell [3rd string caller]Birthday to declare and I'll whoop his ass again.

what you do today for eop at prep beside take attendance for daddy jamz? 

stop taking his credit you no do anything 

goodfight eop though, i no make it thats why we lost

You can't even get promoted to HC despite try harding in eop LMAO

Welcome back couck, I was listening to your voice after round 2 and it was fucking disgusting lmfao. Fi is currently bottom of the pile, raise ur hand to take to ur superior

i'm not sure what's worse, the fact they declared on us and then took 2 weeks just to prepare for it - or that dog deviants leaving and then bitching to me in an irc pm about how we wouldn't prep fatality in a week we were booked

w/e, cheers for fight etc. next time don't try and be slick on your declaration arguments and i won't have to steal jamz forum account to kyp you

PcFYpCL.gif

eop btw

My brother strong specs

damn we beat ourselves more than anything. Thanks for the prep hopefully we can set some more up soon =P

what @@Robbyy

The fight was good and fun but I immediately started seeing people complaining about r3 like it would've changed the out come. I'm not gonna put out dirty laundry but ye. You guys performed well ty for fight

My brother strong specs

The fight was good and fun but I immediately started seeing people complaining about r3 like it would've changed the out come. I'm not gonna put out dirty laundry but ye. You guys performed well ty for fight

oh, i mean it sucks that you rushed overpulled but i mean ye you right, it wouldve just been practice anyway.

oh, i mean it sucks that you rushed overpulled but i mean ye you right, it wouldve just been practice anyway.

They hate fi, I see why they did it but yea wanted to fight one more time. Ggwp

Also for the like 3-4 female hormonal level dudes on fi alts that watch my responses open mouth n suck me while ur at it

They hate fi, I see why they did it but yea wanted to fight one more time. Ggwp

Also for the like 3-4 female hormonal level dudes on fi alts that watch my responses open mouth n suck me while ur at it

ye i can see why you guys did as well. I'm hoping next time we actually schedule to where im able to attend haha