ThatBoyRange?

33th

yh bro looks like i will be since ur teaming with mains

607849adbc2e67107cc344d9bc8e101b.png

you think we team with mains? lmfao

we ignore every clan and focus UB first, we don't team with anyone. Once you are out of the wildy/end after your brown sticky stuffty trip we hit every clan

Save every picture you want and remember to go look at it in 50 years to make you feel better

ill save this pic incase u complain about mains in future so don't be angry when u have 30 mains on u soon bc clearly u dont care

9a72f9e9583cec7fda84873e707b521e.png

stfu noob

fight your own battles

messed with the wrong clan you only have yourselves to blame

lmao@ crying to foe for not giving 2 brown sticky stuffs about your 6 month old clan

in my humble opinion this is all sv's fault

sv promised ub that they would bring the 'big guns' and help 1v2 against cd

....but don only showed up with 8 brown sticky stuffters that gave up midtrip and logged out to go p2p pking lmfao.

word on the street is apparently zeke is still on 13 ports begging for people to return

you think we team with mains? lmfao

we ignore every clan and focus UB first, we don't team with anyone. Once you are out of the wildy/end after your brown sticky stuffty trip we hit every clan

Save every picture you want and remember to go look at it in 50 years to make you feel better

stfu noob

fight your own battles

messed with the wrong clan you only have yourselves to blame

lmao@ crying to foe for not giving 2 brown sticky stuffs about your 6 month old clan

we had 75 to your 45 and you think we teamed? 

stfu dumb dog 

bark more for me dogs lmao 0 read 0 care triggered u enough to quote me & reply with a story while im clanless lmao ty

bark more for me dogs lmao 0 read 0 care triggered u enough to quote me & reply with a story while im clanless lmao ty

You sound bitter that Persian Tomer closed your brown sticky stuff legacy clan from the inside and is now mad his bundle of twigsgot clan is getting dicked by everyone.

Should of never left aao you reject.

You sound bitter that Persian Tomer closed your brown sticky stuff legacy clan from the inside and is now mad his bundle of twigs clan is getting dicked by everyone.

Should of never left aao you reject.

lol first of all i never left aao they closed in mpc second first legacy clan to be open for 13 yrs and have their first closure. nice intel keep trying though look whos still on top by miles lmao.

22f9f294f50e088bc6822d1f05133b02.png

Mfw when those 2 pics have no relevance to each other and Hanubundle of twigs's potato masher rage is gold lmao, got triggered by TBR who hasn't been leader or active for months hahahahahaha

summary of today's trip:

CD - pulls 35 and double logs 25 brown sticky stuffty mains + invites xlpc and still gets perfected lols
FO- outpulls everyone by 20 and crashes fights
EOP- pulls 40 double logs 15 mains and gets reduced to clan wars haha

Bro nice intel, 100% spot on

legit cleared cd down 10 and they had mains l0l

Neither of us got cleared, fight got crashed so...? 

foc teaming with main clan it will be ur fault if the scene goes to brown sticky stuff again lmao

We're not teaming with FOE, shouldn't try beefing with more than 1 clan lol, u saw what happened :P

lol first of all i never left aao they closed in mpc second first legacy clan to be open for 13 yrs and have their first closure. nice intel keep trying though look whos still on top by miles lmao.

22f9f294f50e088bc6822d1f05133b02.png

Be in uB for 1 week and quoting their prep. record like ur a part of it AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Be in uB for 1 week and quoting their prep. record like ur a part of it AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

? when did i say i was apart of that record lmfao its an unbiased pov as u can see im clanless