a

davld

go ask hansis his more on our forums than cds l0l 

You think i care what hansis does? He has stepped down, he can do whatever he likes, plus why do you think he is on your forums...? 

And you've not had preps, i know ppl in sv that hasnt experienced a win in there yet lmfao, you niggas r done

You think i care what hansis does? He has stepped down, he can do whatever he likes, plus why do you think he is on your forums...? 

And you've not had preps, i know ppl in sv that hasnt experienced a win in there yet lmfao, you niggas r done

What are u even trying to say lmao

You know sv don't post aftermatch topics on sharkbrew ight?

¨justin beiber u talking about sv, when cd is in that position right now lmao, u pulled 30 saturday and 15 main along with you. 

I mean don't ur members for once just think about why cd never go out without tanks, ur quality is so brown sticky stuff l0l 

We literally dick you everytime you step out in the wilderness, and that one relief you try to calm yourself with at preps, you see EOP and FOE, Supremacy dicking you.

You really are at a short straw arent you lmfao

you have legit lost every single fight to ub

What are u even trying to say lmao

You know sv don't post aftermatch topics on sharkbrew ight?

¨justin beiber u talking about sv, when cd is in that position right now lmao, u pulled 30 saturday and 15 main along with you. 

I mean don't ur members for once just think about why cd never go out without tanks, ur quality is so brown sticky stuff l0l 

mfw this nigga whos in sv talks about positions clans are in l0l 

You have at least 5 leaks in you, seniors included, you've had tons of members go to main clans permanently because they couldn't be fucked with SV and how brown sticky stuff you are, you have a negative prep record since reopening as pures, you have 25+ inactives who were there when u opened but have gone inactive which includes a massive list where seniors, old schools are included. 

Your good friend Don pmed tons of kids that didnt show up on forums, and asked them why they didnt show, while begging them to show up for the next weekend in which they didnt show up to anyways LOL. 

You have cancelled saturdays because literally everyone was dicking you and couldn't do brown sticky stuff about it with your terrible pulls, which btw included a very funny weekend where you pulled 25 and had a 1v1 fight vs Fatality, went to go do clw with them and ended after an hour (LOOOOOOOOOOOOL). 

Your so called "loyal" usain bolts are going inactive too, Don will soon go inactive if he isnt already, Zeke has gone inactive and those Imperial kids you talk to so highly about have gone inactive, while the rest will either go inactive or leave eventually. Oh, and your community is dead btw with brown sticky stuffty TS numbers and kids sitting in their own channels because they simply hate the community or dont fit in with awkward people like you lmfao. 

Yea, you're definitely closing soon LMFAO

You have at least 5 leaks in you, seniors included, you've had tons of members go to main clans permanently because they couldn't be fucked with SV and how brown sticky stuff you are, you have a negative prep record since reopening as pures, you have 25+ inactives who were there when u opened but have gone inactive which includes a massive list where seniors, old schools are included.

Your good friend Don pmed tons of kids that didnt show up on forums, and asked them why they didnt show, while begging them to show up for the next weekend in which they didnt show up to anyways LOL.

You have cancelled saturdays because literally everyone was dicking you and couldn't do brown sticky stuff about it with your terrible pulls, which btw included a very funny weekend where you pulled 25 and had a 1v1 fight vs Fatality, went to go do clw with them and ended after an hour (LOOOOOOOOOOOOL).

Your so called "loyal" usain bolts are going inactive too, Don will soon go inactive if he isnt already, Zeke has gone inactive and those Imperial kids you talk to so highly about have gone inactive, while the rest will either go inactive or leave eventually. Oh, and your community is dead btw with brown sticky stuffty TS numbers and kids sitting in their own channels because they simply hate the community or dont fit in with awkward people like you lmfao.

haha bigger paragraphs than @Pirate9750 or w/e

We literally dick you everytime you step out in the wilderness, and that one relief you try to calm yourself with at preps, you see EOP and FOE, Supremacy dicking you. 

You really are at a short straw arent you lmfao

Idk what clan ur referring to. Haven't seen cd take a single win in over a month

ty for the in-depth essay, you can hand your resume to me for a position as an Oldschool Runescape Pure Clanning Reporter

to further increase your chances of being hired, I suggest you add graphs to your next report, such as this one:

02168885af.png

ty for the in-depth essay, you can hand your resume to me for a position as an Oldschool Runescape Pure Clanning Reporter

to further increase your chances of being hired, I suggest you add graphs to your next report, such as this one:

I'm a scientist and I approve this banter

9.5/10.