Regarding AAO??

Fear The Beard

I've just come back to RS after a lengthy period of time (about a year) and the last I heard AAO was doing quite well winning some award or something... cant really remember. Now I don't see anything from them. And I went to browse there website and found absolutely no one online. Like a ghost town. Has AAO closed??? if not what state are they in?? PS. What happened to CP??

IKgYXNY.png

aao was never relevant

cp had inner fall out issues which resorted in no one wanting to lead the clan or having time on their hands to do so

most joined ub/foe 

no clan is really #1 rn that i know of except foe who had it for the past month but have had their month of relevance as usual 

Clans like CP and AAO should close tbh, pulling 20 and not doing preps doesn't make sense might aswell close and make another clan compete for #1

how about u close. Oh that's right doom did close. gz AAO.

aao was never relevant

cp had inner fall out issues which resorted in no one wanting to lead the clan or having time on their hands to do so

most joined ub/foe 

no clan is really #1 rn that i know of except foe who had it for the past month but have had their month of relevance as usual 

cp closed reject. No sam no cp.

gz aao