MISFITS vs Supremacy Pkri ft. DRAGON CLAWS pk | September 5

B-ryan

"Misfits brings mains"

Talking about fake propaganda aye?

not fake propoganda when there is clear evidence, and again it doesnt matter that u brought mains because we still slammed u im kust pointing out the fact that you got slammed with the mains

"Misfits brings mains"

Talking about fake propaganda aye?

lmfao stop defending your brown sticky stuff clan we ran them over 2 times like it was nothing then we out of nowhere get ragged and charged at by mains, mhm.

P.S don't worry I'll give you something to talk about soon :)

not fake propoganda when there is clear evidence, and again it doesnt matter that u brought mains because we still slammed u im kust pointing out the fact that you got slammed with the mains

There were mains but implying misfits took them is completely broccolied.

We were the founding fathers of the 1 defence scene while you were bringing mains to that toxic HPC scene.

We are the 2k16 version of MM aka we will never bring anything higher then 5 defence.

You better make sure I dont ever see a main in supremacy's weekend trip because people will start thinking you bring mains and despute the topic aye.

Now chillax Mustafa

There were mains but implying misfits took them is completely broccolied.

We were the founding fathers of the 1 defence scene while you were bringing mains to that toxic HPC scene.

We are the 2k16 version of MM aka we will never bring anything higher then 5 defence.

You better make sure I dont ever see a main in supremacy's weekend trip because people will start thinking you bring mains and despute the topic aye.

Now chillax Mustafa

fathers of 1 defence? dont flatter urself pussy

Ur ranks called mains and still lost

I thought you said he staked and won 500m i thought u said losing claws don't matter to him? Want proof of spams? Oo ok thanks:)

fathers of 1 defence? dont flatter urself pussy

Ur ranks called mains and still lost

u ok? lmfao stop making yourself look like that :x

kimmerz pls control tu mascota

lmfao stop defending your brown sticky stuff clan we ran them over 2 times like it was nothing then we out of nowhere get ragged and charged at by mains, mhm.

P.S don't worry I'll give you something to talk about soon :)

Both clans were getting hit on video, stop crying lmao

They are the only reason you guys even lasted that long at Ca

Ngl, the mains was hitting both clans. I doubt MF brought them and I know we didn't. They was just there at the time. 

All they did was spec the magers out or the kids on low hp from BOTH clans. They wasn't the 'only reason we lasted that long at ca' The reason why we lasted is cause of numbers and just hitting your magers constantly. If you wanna say that, we can say that too. We also got camped by 8 AAO 1 itemer's who also said they seen you get beat by us lol.

You got out done today, no need to make it out that you win EVERY fight you have in every aftermath you put up.

Sacrificing 4 kids by luring us to corp while you teled into CA to get a 'cleared sup' spam is cauliflower as well, and also camping single to get returners while we got ragged by mains and 1 itemer's making us tele out for you to then run in multi and get another cleared sup spam is cauliflower.

Thanks for the action and 30 minute return fight. Was fun.

Ngl, the mains was hitting both clans. I doubt MF brought them and I know we didn't. They was just there at the time.

All they did was spec the magers out or the kids on low hp from BOTH clans. They wasn't the 'only reason we lasted that long at ca' The reason why we lasted is cause of numbers and just hitting your magers constantly. If you wanna say that, we can say that too. We also got camped by 8 AAO 1 itemer's who also said they seen you get beat by us lol.

You got out done today, no need to make it out that you win EVERY fight you have in every aftermath you put up.

Sacrificing 4 kids by luring us to corp while you teled into CA to get a 'cleared sup' spam is cauliflower as well, and also camping single to get returners while we got ragged by mains and 1 itemer's making us tele out for you to then run in multi and get another cleared sup spam is cauliflower.

if u watch my vid i got ragged to brown sticky stuffs by mains and aao kids to good fight brother though, lets get one again soon

If you left the fight while we were still there, fighting mains/rangers, any clan will take that as a sign of victory. In addition to the multiple 7 man clumps in different points of the fight. Instead of flaming get your members on a leash and teach them how to say "gf and ty for action" lol

You gave us a fuckton of action and i would like 100 more hours of that collectively. Unfortunately, you have low iq members like that mufasa kid making it a flame war.

We believe we won, you believe you won. This is why you make an aftermath with your pov. Besides, once you lose a big +1 like claws while talking smack it just looks broccolied. You lost a high tier runescape item lol, no need to be ashamed it's just good for bants

Gf was really fun. Remember, this is why misfits is open, to pk 24/7. That's a win for us regardless if we win or lose, which again, we believe we won