Question for Phoenix Clan

Salsos 5hed

Idk if that's even considered an accusation when it's clearly evident but ok ty for input

ye we don't care about sb dec lol

get your clan to declare as well for free points

wat u just used the excuse they bring mains, The logical thing would be to accept the clw declarations where they CANNOT use mains

How do u even call urself a leader with a comment such as above. Weak and spineless

Show me how much you can bend your knee  :rolleyes:

wat u just used the excuse they bring mains, The logical thing would be to accept the clw declarations where they CANNOT use mains

How do u even call urself a leader with a comment such as above. Weak and spineless

Show me how much you can bend your knee :rolleyes:

the amount of care lol

Oh, Misfits accusing clans of using mains again. Lol.

Allow me to pay you to go to the ophthalmologist Nixon.

Phoenix own vids clearly show 30+ Def accounts, zerks and mains in their capes attacking our members, not theirs.

If u dont want to see that, its an act of bad faith Nixon

Allow me to pay you to go to the ophthalmologist Nixon.

Phoenix own vids clearly show 30+ Def accounts, zerks and mains in their capes attacking our members, not theirs.

If u dont want to see that, its an act of bad faith Nixon

Lmfao enough eith the excuses

Tell me what happened when you prepped px. Exactly YOU LOST just like @ and his mini team

Midweek Andy, midweek....

Go back to bed you're drunk

I would support the idea of not bringing mains to midweeks but yeh

The general consensus I got from the replies was that this happens all the time (not saying it does no1 get triggered)

you do bring up a good point though, originally we allowed mains on midweeks as HPC was still around, and we wouldn't want to hinder people just having fun with friends in their clans, maybe we'll have to revise the rule somewhat.

The general consensus I got from the replies was that this happens all the time (not saying it does no1 get triggered)

Fortunately not,

Px only brings mains during midweeks (because they know its allowed, still pretty sad imo).

For those getting triggered: If any clan can show me CLEAR evidence of a Misfits member bringing a main i'm kicking them single-handedly.

We'll see how things go from here on

Fortunately not,

Px only brings mains during midweeks (because they know its allowed, still pretty sad imo).

For those getting triggered: If any clan can show me CLEAR evidence of a Misfits member bringing a main i'm kicking them single-handedly.

We'll see how things go from here on

are you upset? LOOL