I'm not surprised, are you?

holydreams

All I've seen is you guys loose to both of them in preps and your pulls are a considerable amount lower, you even picked a rivarly with Cd lol.

Eop & Fo are fighting eachother with high opts every week and you're fighting for like 5th.

I don't hate you guys I have some boys in Ub, I'm just not a fan of your scum tactics.

glad we mean enough for you to write a cute story for me. as ive said, selective memory uve got

how are you competing at the top if you cant compete with EOP or FO, youre in a rivalry with CD you actual broccoli lmfaooooooooo

talk to ur boy simpler bout this

glad we mean enough for you to write a cute story for me. as ive said, selective memory uve got

talk to ur boy simpler bout this

If that's a story in your eyes than you've clearly not passed the 2nd grade :/

Please enlighten me to what Ub has done aside from winning a couple sigs by farming preps? Because all I see you is you trying to compete with Cd and struggling to pull over 40.

If that's a story in your eyes than you've clearly not passed the 2nd grade :/

Please enlighten me to what Ub has done aside from winning a couple sigs by farming preps? Because all I see you is you trying to compete with Cd and struggling to pull over 40.

u tellin me a let a 2nd grader get under ur skin lol kiss my sigs

u tellin me a let a 2nd grader get under ur skin lol kiss my sigs

A let? Can you speak English please my friend.

You need to stop this sig obsession it's not healthy for you, if you want though you can come kiss my sigs I've got enough to cover your whole clan x

A let? Can you speak English please my friend.

You need to stop this sig obsession it's not healthy for you, if you want though you can come kiss my sigs I've got enough to cover your whole clan x

ay u brought em up fam who obsessin?

why are u so obsessed with sigs man thats weird. just do ur own thing dont let the actions of other clans get you all worked up its not healthy

How so? Either you can't read or you're lick the sack of @ which one is it?

You can come kiss my sigs if you want aswell chump since we're talking about them, typical Ub can flex but when someone flexes back they cry for help lol.

How so? Either you can't read or you're lick the sack of @ which one is it?

You can come kiss my sigs if you want aswell chump since we're talking about them, typical Ub can flex but when someone flexes back they cry for help lol.

your obsession with ub doesnt seem healthy bro. again u should stop caring what other people do, its not a good look