I'd like this spam to be in my 6X CLAN OF THE MONTH CHAMPION signature @slushpuppy thanks fella

I'm not making any excuses for anyone, Px had a terrible Defending round and on their Attacking round they had a perfect start but then 4 of them got banged out simultaneously.

​They had a good opportunity to tie it up in round 2 but they couldn't pull it together, you guys were the better clan on the day hence why you guys won.

no1 cares about your opinion 2k17 clanner lmao

I'm not making any excuses for anyone, Px had a terrible Defending round and on their Attacking round they had a perfect start but then 4 of them got banged out simultaneously.

​They had a good opportunity to tie it up in round 2 but they couldn't pull it together, you guys were the better clan on the day hence why you guys won.

ALL I SEE HERE IS THAT UB WON AND U LOST LOL WTF

we're the better clan.

I know this braden hence why you guys won today, I expected more than Px today hence why I said bad performance.

"you guys were the better clan on the day hence why you guys won."

we're the better clan everyday bud

simply the best

"you guys were the better clan on the day hence why you guys won."

we're the better clan everyday bud

simply the best

Idk about every day man, you guys have been slipping when it comes to weekend trips tbh.

Cwars though you guys are up there.