Longest slump in pure clanning history?

JoJo

Who in the history of pure clanning has had the longest slump in your opinion? 

Give dates/times to prove your point. 

In my opinion, Fatality has by far the longest slump of any pure clan (has been slumping from mid 2014 until nearly 2018 now) so over 3 years at this point. Cant think of a longer slump in my head but feel free to provide one! 

I mean there's no real argument, it has to be FI. Besides early 2007-2009 and end of PRE-EOC they were a non-factor. Anyone who argues otherwise is dumb. Of course they might've had 1-2 trips every 6 months when they pulled 60+ but thats probably it. 

I mean there's no real argument, it has to be FI. Besides early 2007-2009 and end of PRE-EOC they were a non-factor. Anyone who argues otherwise is dumb. Of course they might've had 1-2 trips every 6 months when they pulled 60+ but thats probably it. 

bb.b.b.b.bbb.but they won a statue lmfao

Fatality literally destroyed every clan on osrs from 2013 to 2015 shut up lmao

Eop closed 10 times or some brown sticky stuff so the award goes to them but everyone here is for eop since my topics always get deleted about them haha

eop - a 5v5 F2P mexican miniwar team for 3years (Cigarollo/Rello twins , elgangry, geurre , juniorz + few other mexicans)

december ~ 2007 (died overnight after they lost the fullout vs fi of all clans for #1) - end of summer 2010 when E closed into them

Fi will take the record though sooner or later since its been miss managed since chris/swelly left and went from #1 to #8?