Some recent discussion about 1 def being rng scape compared to 20 def

موني

I do enjoy 20 Defence, but I agree with you. It really isn't super beneficial in turns of Defence, moreso in F2P than P2P of course, but nothing huge in F2P unlike Adamant/39 Defence. 

Mystic/Adamant gloves/Studded/Slayer helmet/Mithril armor & defender is nice to have for P2P, though. 

20 def doesnt change brown sticky stuff lmfao u get addy gloves and a mith defender that doesnt really do fuck all and some mystic thats still dogshit

the ppl crying for 20 def are all just pussies that cant click pizzas fast enough in monk robes and want some mithril armor

7 minutes ago, Deviants said:

20 def doesnt change brown sticky stuff lmfao u get addy gloves and a mith defender that doesnt really do fuck all and some mystic thats still dogshit

the ppl crying for 20 def are all just pussies that cant click pizzas fast enough in monk robes and want some mithril armor

y u even here when u dont play rs and no clan wants u lol? yep loser.

btw i remember u being first to die every f2p trip lollolol

2 minutes ago, Deviants said:

idk man your leaders keep spamming my kik with "dev come home" 10x a day guess you should take that issue up with them lol

idk how thats an issue with me lol enjoy not being wanted by any clan and posting on a rs site when u dont play haha