best private server clan of all time?

Sith-

RSPS Clans home more skilled warrers then 07 tbh.. Anyone who thinks otherwise should try it out themselves

lets think back to eoc, ai, massacre and tp destroyed all the brown sticky stuffty clans that attempted to come over lol, even with their +10-20 pulls or w.e

True, Foe & TLP were in the bottom tier of quality lmao

Disagree with ivp just because people dont want to spend time and money on a brown sticky stuff game that is going no where, does not mean they are bad warrers or clanners. Furthermore pservers have pre eoc traits whilst 07 is outdated by like 50 years

You say 07 is a game thats going no where. As opposed to Private servers that are going somewhere, right? haha come on, you can't really use that as an argument. Especially considering the opposite is probably true, as Pservs die all the time and there always seems to be an ongoing mass exodus to another server or whatever. At least in that regard 07 is a stable version of the game that you know is going no where, which is a positive thing really.

I'm not saying the people on these private servers are bad warrers at all, Runescape is made for children and warring in runescape is almost insultingly simple, so lets debunk the myth between "AWESOME WARRERS" and "BAD WARRERS". If you've got brain cells, your a good warrer on Runescape haha. It really isn't difficult.

In the out and out comparison with 07 clans they will always be B league, rightly or wrongly, due to the fact a good clan is usually a collection of people enjoying a shared journey/experience. Clans become good from building a foundation and crafting a legacy, which simply doesn't occur in most of the private server clans. In this very topic someone said

or instead of letting people who don't want to slave train up a 07 account wich takes weeks you let your members train up on a rsps wich takes 3 hours max and you prep them once.

Which shows that in 3 hours fresh from lumbridge or whatever, your in the clan and ready to own. In 07, its a longer experience by training accounts, intro'ing on forums, joining clans, etc. Whilst the time it takes isn't too long, its long enough that joining a clan actually means something and has required effort; human nature insists that if effort is put in, you feel much more strongly about wanting to win and wanting your clan to succeed. 

The fact is NONE of these Private server clans could compete on 07scape. Not from skill level or anything like that, but simply because the members want the quick 3 hour route as opposed to the dedication route. You wouldn't want to train an account up and all the other stuff needed to make an 07 account and I'm sure alot of the pserv clanners are the same, so the people who do have the dedication/willpower to do so WIN BY DEFAULT. If any Pserv clan moved to 07 they'd lose their memberbase who didn't wanna train, have no members, and as such, not be able to compete.

To conclude and to sum it up, I have no idea whos leading Massacre or any of the other private server clans but I think the proof is in the pudding in that Massacre were a substandard clan when they were open on "real" runescape, and only found success when moving to private servers. If a substandard clan could take the mantle of "#1 PSERV CLAN EVA", then what does that say about the competition as a whole in the pserv community? 

Again, I'm not insulting anybody who plays these Pservs or is in clans there, who am I to tell you guys what to do. I'm sure its great fun for you guys and I'm sure I'd enjoy it too. But suggesting these pserv clans can hold a candle to the better clans of 07 is ridiculous.

You say 07 is a game thats going no where. As opposed to Private servers that are going somewhere, right? haha come on, you can't really use that as an argument. Especially considering the opposite is probably true, as Pservs die all the time and there always seems to be an ongoing mass exodus to another server or whatever. At least in that regard 07 is a stable version of the game that you know is going no where, which is a positive thing really.

I'm not saying the people on these private servers are bad warrers at all, Runescape is made for children and warring in runescape is almost insultingly simple, so lets debunk the myth between "AWESOME WARRERS" and "BAD WARRERS". If you've got brain cells, your a good warrer on Runescape haha. It really isn't difficult.

In the out and out comparison with 07 clans they will always be B league, rightly or wrongly, due to the fact a good clan is usually a collection of people enjoying a shared journey/experience. Clans become good from building a foundation and crafting a legacy, which simply doesn't occur in most of the private server clans. In this very topic someone said

Which shows that in 3 hours fresh from lumbridge or whatever, your in the clan and ready to own. In 07, its a longer experience by training accounts, intro'ing on forums, joining clans, etc. Whilst the time it takes isn't too long, its long enough that joining a clan actually means something and has required effort; human nature insists that if effort is put in, you feel much more strongly about wanting to win and wanting your clan to succeed. 

The fact is NONE of these Private server clans could compete on 07scape. Not from skill level or anything like that, but simply because the members want the quick 3 hour route as opposed to the dedication route. You wouldn't want to train an account up and all the other stuff needed to make an 07 account and I'm sure alot of the pserv clanners are the same, so the people who do have the dedication/willpower to do so WIN BY DEFAULT. If any Pserv clan moved to 07 they'd lose their memberbase who didn't wanna train, have no members, and as such, not be able to compete.

To conclude and to sum it up, I have no idea whos leading Massacre or any of the other private server clans but I think the proof is in the pudding in that Massacre were a substandard clan when they were open on "real" runescape, and only found success when moving to private servers. If a substandard clan could take the mantle of "#1 PSERV CLAN EVA", then what does that say about the competition as a whole in the pserv community? 

Again, I'm not insulting anybody who plays these Pservs or is in clans there, who am I to tell you guys what to do. I'm sure its great fun for you guys and I'm sure I'd enjoy it too. But suggesting these pserv clans can hold a candle to the better clans of 07 is ridiculous.

Watching 07 Miniwars/preps its a joke.. People dying to AGS specs with mage pray up etc. The best of 07 compare to the worst of RSPS members. Its pretty bias to state that RSPS clans wouldn't b able to compete with RS clans  :( When in reality legendary P2P Clans such as Foe/TLP had already tried to compete with the best/worst of RSPS clans & found themselves getting absolutely humiliated ;) Oh, and most of the people who play RSPS play 07 as well & can vouch that they could easily compete with the top spots if given acounts.

I laugh at you lol.

OT; Ai best of all time hands down.

Also; if you were making a topic (sithlord) for civil and mature discussion, why put this moronic one-sided bullbrown sticky stuff in the first post? (We all know that rsps clans are based off clan hopping/new servers weekly/ and all the people who tried leading clans on rs and couldnt quite figure it out... so i just wanted to know who was the best of the worst?)

It seems as though you are a nimrod.

Watching 07 Miniwars/preps its a joke.. People dying to AGS specs with mage pray up etc. The best of 07 compare to the worst of RSPS members. Its pretty bias to state that RSPS clans wouldn't b able to compete with RS clans  :( When in reality legendary P2P Clans such as Foe/TLP had already tried to compete with the best/worst of RSPS clans & found themselves getting absolutely humiliated ;) Oh, and most of the people who play RSPS play 07 as well & can vouch that they could easily compete with the top spots if given acounts.

The fact is NONE of these Private server clans could compete on 07scape. Not from skill level or anything like that, but simply because the members want the quick 3 hour route as opposed to the dedication route. You wouldn't want to train an account up and all the other stuff needed to make an 07 account and I'm sure alot of the pserv clanners are the same, so the people who do have the dedication/willpower to do so WIN BY DEFAULT. If any Pserv clan moved to 07 they'd lose their memberbase who didn't wanna train, have no members, and as such, not be able to compete.

Clans on RSPS (Massacre,Mayhem,Annihalation?) could destroy alot of these RS clans.

You guys can argue all day long about pservers being better, but until they actually come and do it you just sound cauliflower. 

IMO pserver clans have the idea like most people these days that the end result is all that matters, which if you don't realize this is how EOC came to existence. The power creep was so strong that there was nowhere else to go. If you guys would just have fun with what you have instead of trying to have all 99s the game would last longer and be more fun.

Aha, think you read my post but missed the point entirely. Lets be honest, the skill cap in runescape is low. Its actually incredibly justin beibery for me to hear people say stuff on forums like this such as "LMAO U SUCK AT WARRING". This isn't figure skating or carpentry, and actual technique/skill in runescape is non existent and your an absolute loser if you believe the contrary. You pot up, you eat food, you press spec, you click to move. Thats fine. 10 year olds play this game. Rs Pservs probably have some people who enjoy warring and know all the tricks etc, but thats not what I was getting at.

The main argument for clanning on Pservs is that people don't want to train their accounts, which is fine. However, like I said, by default this means that these Pserv clans simply couldn't compete on 07. How could Pserv clans compete on 07 when the members in said clans don't want to train an 07 account? They'd have low numbers, leading to internal problems, leading to eventual closure.

If any of the clans mentioned in this topic as being the best private server clan moved to 07, that clan wouldn't make it past a few weeks, simply because the memberbase isn't willing to put the effort in to creating a decent 07 account. Its that simple, and has nothing to do with perceived 'skill' on Runescape.

Aha, think you read my post but missed the point entirely. Lets be honest, the skill cap in runescape is low. Its actually incredibly justin beibery for me to hear people say stuff on forums like this such as "LMAO U SUCK AT WARRING". This isn't figure skating or carpentry, and actual technique/skill in runescape is non existent and your an absolute loser if you believe the contrary. You pot up, you eat food, you press spec, you click to move. Thats fine. 10 year olds play this game. Rs Pservs probably have some people who enjoy warring and know all the tricks etc, but thats not what I was getting at.

The main argument for clanning on Pservs is that people don't want to train their accounts, which is fine. However, like I said, by default this means that these Pserv clans simply couldn't compete on 07. How could Pserv clans compete on 07 when the members in said clans don't want to train an 07 account? They'd have low numbers, leading to internal problems, leading to eventual closure.

If any of the clans mentioned in this topic as being the best private server clan moved to 07, that clan wouldn't make it past a few weeks, simply because the memberbase isn't willing to put the effort in to creating a decent 07 account. Its that simple.

You're right there about not wanting to train. But, little to no skill gap? There is a noticeable difference to somebody who is good & bad in P2P which revolves around pray switching/combo eating/dragging. In F2P the skill gap might be a bit lower but its still there.

Why would we spend months training/grinding to eventually go against mediocre quality warrers? There's more competition on RSPS & that's why we stay there. On the contrary most of the ppl in RSPS clans do play 07 for the F2P action ;)

Thats what I was saying, it's little to do with 'skill' or anything like that but RSPS clans couldn't compete on 07 for that simple fact they don't want to train or grind. Which is either a positive or a negative depending on how you look at it, and everyone will have opinions on that. For me, putting the effort in makes success far more satisfying, but on the flip side the effort required to make a decent account in 07 where everyone is already maxed/higher lvled is a tough ask for people who really cant be bothered. I do think that opening a clan on 07 shows more ambition though, as its much more difficult to build a solid 07 clan than a solid RSPS clan simply because of the overall effort required on accounts etc. There are obviously a few clans that have done a good job and been successful in their own right, but speaking generally alot (if not most) of the RSPS clans are extremely "B league" in terms of clan structure and organisation outside of clan wars or wherever you guys fight.

Either way, enjoy your RSPS clanning, hopefully one day those clans decide to try their luck on 07.

@@Dripz man sorry I forgot you beat such high quality clans in f2p like leet tactics... Your record was still 3-11 and closed within 1 month, even if you didn't "found" the clan you were still leader.

I just have noticed that the private server guys can't seem to ever lead a successful clan on rs, I just don't think there capable.

Its not just dripz, there are plenty of private server people who tried to move to rs and failed. Just most of them are a lot less insecure than dripz and can admit their faults. The funniest thing about dripz to me is that he continues to try to explain why he is good when he closed in like 1 month lol. Cant you just accept you aren't able to lead a actual clan? Stick to the fake game because being fake is about all your good at.