FOE challenges EOP to drop the mains and fight pure only

Hercules

interesting

copied directly from Foe forums:

they claim they are a wilderness clan, can they back it up pures only?

1 hour ago, Adhi said:

This weekend I challenge Eop to only bring pures 1-10 def to their pk trip. No more mains no more zerks in pure gear, just PURES. I challenge you to bank all the scouts you supposedly say that are scouting because we all know you have leaks and spies in each clan as do we. So let’s just drop the mains for this weekend and have some clean fights. You sit your mains on the bench and I promise you that we will fight you with whatever opts we have. 

I promise you that you wont be seeing any Foe scouts nor any Foe capes in rune cause we will personally be killing them ourselves. 

So let’s do this Eop lets have some decent fights this weekend. That’s if you abide by not using any mains for scouting or whatever reason you might bring up.

We could be having fights like this one all day long if you just drop the mains... like what it was a long time ago. Not going to be biased so i put a point of view of both sides.

9 minutes ago, Kevv said:

Why did u get demoted lol

i didnt i retired and said the only way i would ever come back is if i was needed as a hc (to inactive for leader) and tyler took leader and both of those things happened 

WHATS actually crazy is every other clan abides by these rules expect for the top two. For whatever reason they try and get as much publicity as possible about “we aren’t gonna bring Maine anymore look at us the pure saviour”. 

Meanwhile the lower pulling clans (minus cd) all get along and mains is never an issue. It actually baffles me how stuff like this gets so much attention, it’s like giving a postman credit for posting mail? It’s expected from them so you just wouldn’t lmao. justin beiber topic from fo

8 minutes ago, P50s said:

WHATS actually crazy is every other clan abides by these rules expect for the top two. For whatever reason they try and get as much publicity as possible about “we aren’t gonna bring Maine anymore look at us the pure saviour”. 

Meanwhile the lower pulling clans (minus cd) all get along and mains is never an issue. It actually baffles me how stuff like this gets so much attention, it’s like giving a postman credit for posting mail? It’s expected from them so you just wouldn’t lmao. justin beiber topic from fo

Stfu broccoli foe doesn’t need mains to beat anyone and we proved that already in cwa by bullying ur garbage clan like 15x already

1 hour ago, P50s said:

tbh both are at fault. its an unlucky situation for fo, they pull huge because of glory hunter +1s and then are forced to fight a main clan or crash ppl up 30 on them and having 2s of action, but at the same time both rank teams are too picky and care too much about fighting on their exact terms idk man sh1t is boring