eop wins again

Ted

14 minutes ago, Sandra said:

Grats Foe, better luck next time UB! I would love to see Eop accept your fullout and prep declaration in cw!

Won't happen, EOM is scared brown sticky stuffless of FOE when they can't use their mains.

14 minutes ago, Erik said:

Won't happen, EOM is scared brown sticky stuffless of FOE when they can't use their mains.

Do you think they'll drop their mains now that they're about to receive 2/4 (I believe) of disputes regarding bringing mains? They'll be close to 4/4, which means all their aftermath topics get removed. And people on Zybez/RSC don't care about pure clans, so It won't help posting there. Kinda interesting what people think about the above. Someone should make a topic about it with a poll :)

9 minutes ago, Sandra said:

Do you think they'll drop their mains now that they're about to receive 2/4 (I believe) of disputes regarding bringing mains? They'll be close to 4/4, which means all their aftermath topics get removed. And people on Zybez/RSC don't care about pure clans, so It won't help posting there. Kinda interesting what people think about the above. Someone should make a topic about it with a poll :)

Doubt those disputes will go anywhere because of how much traffic EOP bring to this site. 

14 minutes ago, Sandra said:

@Sandra loves frogus

18 minutes ago, Sandra said:

Shouldn't you be leaving the white knighting to @Chief lol and btw can you stop bringing mains so EOP dont have to retaliate in kind.... you're making the scene cancerous again scum

11 hours ago, Godae said:

u sat 30 lmfao

too bad eop wont 60v60 us to get smoked right? :lol:

9 hours ago, Pikey said:

really nice win, round 1 was one of the quickest 35v35 rounds i've ever seen

fight sup for #1 f2p btw

10v10 bindwar for #1 f2p miniwar ?

Just now, Jordan said:

too bad eop wont 60v60 us to get smoked right? :lol:

10v10 bindwar for #1 f2p miniwar ?

work your way up the ladder first, beat FI in a prep :/ u guys got smoked jesus..

Just now, Jordan said:

this is why eop is #5 overall behind foe/mm/fi/tlp btw all these excuses to avoid/mains, let that sink in :lol:

ur warlord admits defeat on own ts leak btw. let that sink in :D:D:D

Just now, Imperial Spartan said:

LOL didn’t u join eop a week ago

eop=worst legacy clan of all time

no quality just straight up trash

didn't i kill your clan you l0l, sv doesn't close btw 

no quality or quantity in that clan buddy 

Just now, Imperial Spartan said:

Sv is 2-1 in preps vs eop

imp 3-0ed eop as lvl 80s lmfao

nice quality low tier clan

keyword clan, where ur clan at man.