Supremacy's Sunday Ft MF, SF, Fi, Outlawz, Px and IR Destroyed

R3ALITY

Fighting SUP is like fighting ISIS. Their leader is brown and they hide in a cave 99% of the time (logged out/random worlds/edge then pounce to kill our stragglers. Why not initiate a fight with us/other clans instead of doing nothing 99% of your trip? Maybe then you won't drop from 43 to 35 in 1 hour. IR started with 50 and ended with 51 btw. 

53 minutes ago, hotkeying said:

Fighting SUP is like fighting ISIS. Their leader is brown and they hide in a cave 99% of the time (logged out/random worlds/edge then pounce to kill our stragglers. Why not initiate a fight with us/other clans instead of doing nothing 99% of your trip? Maybe then you won't drop from 43 to 35 in 1 hour. IR started with 50 and ended with 51 btw. 

Pipe down broccoli, cp made you. Don't forget how you used to suck up to [LT]Sam lmfao!

1 hour ago, hotkeying said:

uk banter

7 hours ago, hotkeying said:

Broken btw

11 minutes ago, Tigers said:

?? Explain what is a lie? pics show you getting into a gwas 3-4 times.

whos "you" lol? You say you cleared Fi in a pretty disrespectfull way for whatever reason but im pretty sure looking at the story you are trying to tell Fatality was holding ca/ghost hut like you call it for 20 minutes and seen supremacy like one time for 5 seconds to state that you cleared this clan in such a way while they had +20 on you sunday is very doubtfull but you do you. Wouldn't advise flaming every single clan though that might backfire you back to 15 man pulls (no offense)

4 minutes ago, Eop Whore said:

whos "you" lol? You say you cleared Fi in a pretty disrespectfull way for whatever reason but im pretty sure looking at the story you are trying to tell Fatality was holding ca/ghost hut like you call it for 20 minutes and seen supremacy like one time for 5 seconds to state that you cleared this clan in such a way while they had +20 on you sunday is very doubtfull but you do you. Wouldn't advise flaming every single clan though that might backfire you back to 15 man pulls (no offense)

LOL, you paid a team to close into you, keep piping up and EOP will put you back into the 20 man pull again for another 3 years.

5 minutes ago, Tigers said:

LOL, you paid a team to close into you, keep piping up and EOP will put you back into the 20 man pull again for another 3 years.

What team did we pay exactly lol? I remember you saying this before but this is very untrue my friend. Also 20 man pulls for 3 years i don't think that ever happened but you keep talking sh*t im trying to help you and your clan. That's okay though see you in a week.

5 hours ago, Eop Whore said:

What team did we pay exactly lol? I remember you saying this before but this is very untrue my friend. Also 20 man pulls for 3 years i don't think that ever happened but you keep talking sh*t im trying to help you and your clan. That's okay though see you in a week.

lmfao this random came back after he heard fatality pulled over 20 for once, little does this little reject know that they will slump again withing 3 weeks

4 hours ago, Mustafa said:

lmfao this random came back after he heard fatality pulled over 20 for once, little does this little reject know that they will slump again withing 3 weeks

i mean im trying to help you by saying you shouldn't flame every single clan especially when they're alot bigger than you. Theres a reason you stopped prepping Fatality lmao.

Idk why you call me a random since you don't know who i am and you are in supremacy with signatures from 2016 so i assume you are one of these newboys that just flame to flame but actually don't know anything about the history of clanning.

1 hour ago, Eop Whore said:

i mean im trying to help you by saying you shouldn't flame every single clan especially when they're alot bigger than you. Theres a reason you stopped prepping Fatality lmao.

Idk why you call me a random since you don't know who i am and you are in supremacy with signatures from 2016 so i assume you are one of these newboys that just flame to flame but actually don't know anything about the history of clanning.

who i am doesnt matter, but are you really gonna deny the fact that fatality has been slumping for almost its entire time as a clan? Are you gonna deny the fact that so called ''bigger clans' like fatality lost to 3 year old clan in a f2p fullout? or are u gonna deny the fact that eop has made fatality their bitches

1 hour ago, Eop Whore said:

very sick bigger clan btw losing up 5 l0l0l0l, also whisky is ignoring all my pms to prep go ask why him