xLPC

Kim

3 hours ago, exzrts said:

I agree with this in the nicest way possible, I have been in the XLPC since it started wasn't doing to well no sharkbrew mods cared but now that we are getting hype and more clans open you all wanna help which will eventually kill it.

just don't get involved maybe host clanwars event like a 30v30 tourney other than that the scene will turn cancer like last time.

Don't you rag xlpc clans on your lvl 69? 

2 hours ago, Kim said:

We're going to come out with a tournament sign up next week for both brackets! :D If anything, we can probably help setting up 3v3s. 

It would help to know a bit more in terms of rules during for xLPCs for preps.

3v3 fullouts wont work atm.

9 hours ago, PICwarior381 said:

XLPC is getting lit with all of these clan opening/reopening

To all the clans please keep the scene clean and get the lpcs/tanks out

to CD, bring more tanks and lpcs and we will do the same

lmfao broccoli we got no mains lmfao "runeyourtrip" ik thats u tomato

9 hours ago, Dr. Evil said:

Notice how they're doing well without forced sharkbrew intervention? Trying to capitalize on the activity they have will make the scene turn out like the last ones, over competitive and the brackets breaking/mains coming and everybody only focused on a w.

If you wanna help the xlpc scene, don't do anything more than you're already doing

The xLPC scene is rosy at the moment because it just started. With or without sharkbrew, rivalries will start and people will break the cap/CB scene.

7 hours ago, Brad said:

It's just funny no ranks gave a fuck about xLPC until a little hype is behind it. The scene has been just fine without having sb back it. No ranks has been around this scene or know what is going on in this scene.

Of course every movement has to start from clan leaders first. What Sharkbrew will provide are tools for clans to utilize and guidelines for them to adhere to, and enforcement(if necessary).  And I xLPC clanned in the 2nd last iteration, so I am fairly well versed how it worked.

The irony is you saying the scene has been fine when this is probably the 4th clan you are reopening in the xLPC. It has always died out after a couple of months.

Sharkbrew has only taken interest in the last scene when xLPC ranks actually approached us to help moderate NH activities such as the ever increasing CB cap(Outburst). As a result of the dialogue that Sharkbrew helped organized, we helped pushed out the 60 combat cap as a result in the last.

We are just taking the initiative this time round.

12 minutes ago, slushpuppeh said:

The xLPC scene is rosy at the moment because it just started. With or without sharkbrew, rivalries will start and people will break the cap/CB scene.

Of course every movement has to start from clan leaders first. What Sharkbrew will provide are tools for clans to utilize and guidelines for them to adhere to, and enforcement(if necessary).  And I xLPC clanned in the 2nd last iteration, so I am fairly well versed how it worked.

The irony is you saying the scene has been fine when this is probably the 4th clan you are reopening in the xLPC. It has always died out after a couple of months.

Sharkbrew has only taken interest in the last scene when xLPC ranks actually approached us to help moderate NH activities such as the ever increasing CB cap(Outburst). As a result of the dialogue that Sharkbrew helped organized, we helped pushed out the 60 combat cap as a result in the last.

The reality is your site is dying. Take that how you want...

From the responses given to you its clear they don't want any help from you sharkbrew ranks, You're all inactive and don't play rs with no idea what the clanning world needs. This goes for all scenes btw, Their responses should be an eye opener to you anyways, Either start giving the pure community what they want or fuck off.

You're becoming a money hungry moron like hormone was with rsw. Making topics about RWT to making topics about private servers getting advertisement from sharkbrew, NOBODY wants that lol. Go back to the fundamentals of this site or expect it to keep being something no one wants to be apart of.

Wake the fuck up man

24 minutes ago, DULL said:

From the responses given to you its clear they don't want any help from you sharkbrew ranks, You're all inactive and don't play rs with no idea what the clanning world needs. This goes for all scenes btw, Their responses should be an eye opener to you anyways, Either start giving the pure community what they want or fuck off.

You're becoming a money hungry moron like hormone was with rsw. Making topics about RWT to making topics about private servers getting advertisement from sharkbrew, NOBODY wants that lol. Go back to the fundamentals of this site or expect it to keep being something no one wants to be apart of.

Wake the fuck up man

We are in a middle of a Sharkbrew 2.0 revamp. All these changes has been anticipated to decrease user activity, but we are in here for the long run.

Hosting costs money. Website development costs money. Hosting tournaments cost money. Without our sponsors, we can't do 1/3 the stuff we do planned for 2018. Moreover  Sharkbrew subsidies and amortizes the hosting aspect that I provide to pure clans. I will not be able to host clanning sites with the same level of support and custom applications for a mere $15-$30 a month.

Unlike RSW, whatever Ad money we received is plowed back into the community in some way or another. We will be resuming cash prizes for COTM/WCOTM due to the existing surpluses, and I am still committing developmental time to the site even though it isn't worth it for what I could be getting anywhere else.

Good luck Finding developers who can work for pro bono or below market rate in this day and age. This is one of the reasons why exiting/previous RS community sites like Zybez don't receive system updates, because it isn't fucking worth it.

Without a sustainable monetization plan, Sharkbrew 2.0 will fail and the only community left would be 2007memescape of reddit.

1 hour ago, slushpuppeh said:

Your way to address me is to flame about my clans? Wow no wonder this site is dying lol. The xLPC has been going for a year straight just fine without your site you money hungry moron. My clans have done just fine in this scene we were #1 for 3 months straight and built this scene with BT and CD last January so please think before you talk. We have done just great without you and your site only time you guys want to help is when it can make sharkbrew look good. No one give a fuck about your help or COTM.

Sad part when I have always spoke the truth all you admins/mods flame and get all worked up. You guys can't take criticism and have always been defensive. I even try to pm ranks on this site to help and give advice on how to help this scene in the past and all I got was flame and pretty much got told no one cares about it. Just because Doom, Fs, and etc reopen doesn't mean this scene is now worth your time when clans like Violence, BT,RT, RP, OB, Ascent, and even CD have built it up from the ground up.

35 minutes ago, DULL said:

Wake the fuck up man

11 minutes ago, Brad said:

Your way to talk is to flame about my clans? Wow no wonder this site is dying lol. The xLPC has been going for a year straight just fine without your site you money hungry moron. My clans have done just fine in this scene we #1 for 3 months straight and built this scene with BT and CD last January so please think before you talk. We have done just great without you and your site only time you guys want to help is when it can make sharkbrew look good. No one give a fuck about your help or COTM.

Well, Brad...We were involved with xLPC a few times alongside with other mods. I have hosted meetings with your ranks being involved with other xLPC ranks. You may have forgotten.... 

The times that I have been personally involved were the times that apparently BT were bringing mains and so forth. 

one of the topics that were made.

7 minutes ago, Kim said:

Well, Brad...We were involved with xLPC a few times alongside with other mods. I have hosted meetings with your ranks being involved with other xLPC ranks. You may have forgotten.... 

The times that I have been personally involved were the times that apparently BT were bringing mains and so forth. 

You had the meeting and aloud the cancer to continue. There were no rules put into place at that time by you guys to help the community at all. The cancer was 70 cb and you guys still allowed which didn't help the scene. We had people at the meeting telling the way scene was built and it just got overlooked. I don't give a fuck who said 70 combat in that meeting you should have said no the scene is made for 65- cb. When you guys agreed to 70 combat as a admin/mod the whole thing became a joke.

It comes down to you guys have to know what is really going on in the scene not just listening to leaders that are allowing the cancer.

Like Dull said all of the ranks have no idea what the clanning world needs

11 minutes ago, Brad said:

You had the meeting and aloud the cancer to continue. There were no rules put into place at that time by you guys to help the community at all. The cancer was 70 cb and you guys still allowed which didn't help the scene. We had people at the meeting telling the way scene was built and it just got overlooked. I don't give a fuck who said 70 combat in that meeting you should have said no the scene is made for 65- cb. When you guys agreed to 70 combat as a admin/mod the whole thing became a joke.

I kept warning your clan leaders not to increase the combat cap due to the main involvement. The majority wanted to stick to it. Your clan apparently was the only clan to even have 65- during the meeting since you had recently reopened. From how long your clan has been opened for, its upsetting to see that you haven't taken part in any of the meetings. In order to combat one of your problems, We installed WCOTM to protect your scene from mains.    Your scene has its own leisure to demand what is needed and what is wanted. 

On top of this, @slushpuppeh has hosted teamspeaks for free for new clans who entered the xLPC scene while being on IPB3.

We hosted several meetings for the xlpc scene to make sure that everyone is on the same page and to even assemble events. We will continue to help your scene as long as its wanted. This time around, I will advertise more the installments of xLPC even if ranges to a simple list of clans.  As it seems its needed if people aren't taking advantage of systems that could help the scene. I will speak to clan ranks about systems in general though. 

4 minutes ago, Kim said:

I kept warning your clan leaders not to increase the combat cap due to the main involvement. The majority wanted to stick to it. Your clan apparently was the only clan to even have 65- during the meeting since you had recently reopened. From how long your clan has been opened for, its upsetting to see that you haven't taken part in any of the meetings. In order to combat one of your problems, We installed WCOTM to protect your scene from mains.    Your scene has its own leisure to demand what is needed and what is wanted. 

We hosted several meetings for the xlpc scene to make sure that everyone is on the same page and to even assemble events. We will continue to help your scene as long as its wanted. 

And what happened two weeks later the scene was at 65- cb all you had to is tell the leaders this needs to be the cap if you want help lay your foot down. I have had people at the meetings for us but I'm wasting my time to go to a meeting that doesn't do brown sticky stuff again because you don't know what is going on in the scene to make the right call. As the authority figure if you aloud the cancer and not find a solution to it then the cancer will continue.

36 minutes ago, Brad said:

And what happened two weeks later the scene was at 65- cb all you had to is tell the leaders this needs to be the cap if you want help lay your foot down. I have had people at the meetings for us but I'm wasting my time to go to a meeting that doesn't do brown sticky stuff again because you don't know what is going on in the scene to make the right call. As the authority figure if you aloud the cancer and not find a solution to it then the cancer will continue.

Everyone's communication was garbage at the time. I would like to say with our involvement it helped clans get connected. How are you going to have any sort of faith in your scene improving if you refuse to attend a meeting?  After the meeting during that time period, we reconnected with clan ranks but individually. The solution was WCOTM involvement for your community. @Brad, I used to personally attend xLPC/LPC (before hpc moved down) to check the statuses of the scenes to be able to help the scene. I do admit, our staff hasn't been always involved with your scene but our involvement hasn't always been during times of 'hype.' I could say majority of time of my own involvement is when a community member+ has vented to me about your scene. I don't want to repeat our same mistakes and arrive at the time that your scene declines. I want to be able to help in whatever area. But, its up to all of you to take part of any system or ask us for resources such as a memberlist.

The center of the conversation can shape into what you guys want currently and make sure it stays like that. Each time a new scene opens, there has been clans with 'different caps' and ideas of what the scene should be. @Crunk informed me on this topic that clans have sat down to sort this out and that is great. 

4 minutes ago, Brad said:

Your way to address me is to flame about my clans? Wow no wonder this site is dying lol. The xLPC has been going for a year straight just fine without your site you money hungry moron. My clans have done just fine in this scene we were #1 for 3 months straight and built this scene with BT and CD last January so please think before you talk. We have done just great without you and your site only time you guys want to help is when it can make sharkbrew look good. No one give a fuck about your help or COTM.

image.png.4a92c9096afbada55288475e890d56cd.png

You were at our meetings where this brown sticky stuff situation was discussed.

You knew clans were breaking the cap

You knew clans were bringing mains

We helped negotiate the combat new combat cap.

You knew some xLPC clans were getting ragged on a consistent basis everyday

Sharkbrew was going to host a wilderness RvB for xLPC earlier this year but 3/4 of the scene closed.

Do you want me to get the logs of our PMing all the leaders for the event?

And that is why the scene died in August before it was revitalized.

Then quit trying to rewrite history. Mature the fuck up first and accept the brown sticky stuffshow of a situation and don't discredit the efforts of this site and my rank team.

19 minutes ago, Brad said:

47 minutes ago, Brad said:

The xLPC has been going for a year straight just fine without your site you money hungry moron.

You guys refused to submit to the dispute system in the meeting. How are we going to do any enforcement if you guys still want to break the rules without repercussions?

1 hour ago, DULL said:

Wake the fuck up man

Holy heck retweet

27 minutes ago, slushpuppeh said:

image.png.4a92c9096afbada55288475e890d56cd.png

You were at our meetings where this brown sticky stuff situation was discussed.

You knew clans were breaking the cap

You knew clans were bringing mains

We helped negotiate the combat new combat cap.

You knew some xLPC clans were getting ragged on a consistent basis everyday

Sharkbrew was going to host a wilderness RvB for xLPC earlier this year but 3/4 of the scene closed.

And that is why the scene died in August before it was revitalized.

Then quit trying to rewrite history. Mature the fuck up first and accept the brown sticky stuffshow of a situation and don't discredit the efforts of this site and my rank team.

For one I have no idea what your picture is showing?

You were at our meetings where this brown sticky stuff situation was discussed. - Replied to this above.

You knew clans were breaking the cap. - I took myself of the scene due to this.

You knew clans were bringing mains. - Read one line above.

We helped negotiate the combat new combat cap. - No you didn't at all. We made the choice to move down the cap as leaders because we know how to solve things better than these so called ranks. RP and OB moved down combats and Ascent opened at 30 cb and built up to there level.

Sharkbrew was going to host a wilderness RvB for xLPC earlier this year but 3/4 of the scene closed. - Again no the clans didn't die I chose not to do it because at the end of it was for clan wars and I wasn't spending 4 hours at clan wars for one fight. When my rank system made their choice not to do it once again your ranks flamed me because I don't make choices that benefit sharkbrew.

Sharkbrew was going to host a wilderness RvB for xLPC earlier this year but 3/4 of the scene closed. - I don't care to see your logs I was there.

And that is why the scene died in August before it was revitalized. - The scene didn't die.

I can discredit whoever I want all you guys care about is money. You say mature up but you came at clan at the same time. You wonder why this site will never be what pure warfare was, Karl at least cared about this community and not use his site as a money grab. He also knew how talk to people and not get defensive every time people would say something.