xLPC

Kim

Just now, Dr. Evil said:

read the rest too

Yeah, you changed the comment before I quoted.

We don't really intervene unless asked. The mistakes that we have made is not asking on time if any of the clans need any help. That is why I am inclined to ask now. It doesn't hurt anyone if we do help host an event. In the past waves, we have hosted meetings for xlpc to make sure, everyone was on the same page.  I will take into consideration on what you have said on terms of our systems provided by Sharkbrew to the xLPC scene. 

31 minutes ago, TBR said:

Honestly, don't get involved and the scene with run itself, don't need no brown sticky stuffty moderator dictating who fights who.

I agree with this in the nicest way possible, I have been in the XLPC since it started wasn't doing to well no sharkbrew mods cared but now that we are getting hype and more clans open you all wanna help which will eventually kill it.

just don't get involved maybe host clanwars event like a 30v30 tourney other than that the scene will turn cancer like last time.

truth be told @kim we have been doing well ourselves without sharkbrew trying to meddle in the scene. Thanks for the gesture but don't fix something that isn't broken. Most of the xLPC scene ranks have been in contact with each other talking about combat caps and other activities and it seems like most of us are on the same page. 

1 hour ago, TBR said:

Honestly, don't get involved and the scene with run itself, don't need no brown sticky stuffty moderator dictating who fights who.

1 hour ago, Niblet said:

Don't stick your snake hand into this scene

That's why I made a topic asking if you guys needed any help. It can range from even creating a list of contacts for all of you and sort of resources. 

55 minutes ago, exzrts said:

I agree with this in the nicest way possible, I have been in the XLPC since it started wasn't doing to well no sharkbrew mods cared but now that we are getting hype and more clans open you all wanna help which will eventually kill it.

just don't get involved maybe host clanwars event like a 30v30 tourney other than that the scene will turn cancer like last time.

Thank you for trying to be nice, haha. We have been involved when we have seen it going downhill in the sense of meetings and discussing with individual clan ranks what they may need from us. There is just so many of the clans opening, we are not sure on who to contact to put together even the simplest things.

1 hour ago, Brad said:

It's just funny no ranks gave a fuck about xLPC until a little hype is behind it. The scene has been just fine without having sb back it. No ranks has been around this scene or know what is going on in this scene.

They only care now because the xlpc topics are the only one's with more than 10 posts on the website. From their perspective, taking control of the xlpc scene is a revitalization of sharkbrew. They're too business orientated atm

16 minutes ago, Dr. Evil said:

They only care now because the xlpc topics are the only one's with more than 10 posts on the website. From their perspective, taking control of the xlpc scene is a revitalization of sharkbrew. They're too business orientated atm

Honestly, if I wasn't a moderator..I would still have posted something like this. I'm personally not gaining anything from trying to help the scene. When I looked into the scene further, I saw the need of some sort of communication for the clans. Back then, they used TeamSpeaks and even our forums to communicate events. Even setting up a section for the xlpcs could help them. But, I hope this can be an eye opener to some of the mods of where the community is at in terms of their perspective of them. We are here to help if it's needed.

51 minutes ago, Crunk said:

truth be told @kim we have been doing well ourselves without sharkbrew trying to meddle in the scene. Thanks for the gesture but don't fix something that isn't broken. Most of the xLPC scene ranks have been in contact with each other talking about combat caps and other activities and it seems like most of us are on the same page. 

Good to know :)

It seems there is concern regarding Sharkbrew's involvement in the scene and how it may affect xLPCs. In my personal opinion,  Sharkbrew's involvement could be limited if that's what the scene prefers; we don't want to interfere with something running smoothly thanks to the current cooperation. We could definitely provide the scene with events and miscellaneous activities that split from the routine though such as tournament, fullouts, etc for the enjoyment of the xLPC community.

Congratulations to the people who truly brought this scene back to life after it had declined and good luck to the new clans that are opening/reopening.

1 hour ago, Kim said:

That's why I made a topic asking if you guys needed any help. It can range from even creating a list of contacts for all of you and sort of resources. 

Thank you for trying to be nice, haha. We have been involved when we have seen it going downhill in the sense of meetings and discussing with individual clan ranks what they may need from us. There is just so many of the clans opening, we are not sure on who to contact to put together even the simplest things.

When the cap reached 75 which was not your fault and the xlpc was dead we than revived the scene to lvl 50"s and now it's 65's the scene is always like this, nothing you can do to help in anyway other than hosting events like a 30v30 tourney which would be pretty dope.

Just now, exzrts said:

When the cap reached 75 which was not your fault and the xlpc was dead we than revived the scene to lvl 50"s and now it's 65's the scene is always like this, nothing you can do to help in anyway other than hosting events like a 30v30 tourney which would be pretty dope.

We're going to come out with a tournament sign up next week for both brackets! :D If anything, we can probably help setting up 3v3s. 

It would help to know a bit more in terms of rules during for xLPCs for preps.

6 minutes ago, H0W3 said:

@Kim WCOTM would be awesome, maybe something clan wars related to get CW active in the scene. If you want I can bring up a few ideas for cw.

Anything is appreciated :). 

I'll take it into consideration with every clan in terms of Sharkbrew Systems but I think we're all on the same page on events :D