The REAL result of the fullout

5 minutes ago, Halp said:

Fs and op team up to fight ob?

~ Says @Halp while teaming up with ob, od and destiny and pming cd to log in with t26 capes

Shut your mouth loser l000l you thought you'd have a chance by teaming up with 3 other clans and you got smoked all weekends l00l thanks for organizing that fullout, really good job l000l

2 minutes ago, Einstein said:

~ Says @Halp while teaming up with ob, od and destiny and pming cd to log in with t26 capes

Shut your mouth loser l000l you thought you'd have a chance by teaming up with 3 other clans and you got smoked all weekends l00l thanks for organizing that fullout, really good job l000l

I didn’t organize anything, the only thing that was organized today was an op / fs joint trip.

@Fudog @Warbow @Broxxx u guys where so exited about the full out and been talking all weeks about it and saying no action for Fs L0L stay ez dogs like u always been fucking broxx and warbow piping up while they were always a mute  when lalo and aysix were still in ob helping them ... EASSSTTT EASSSSTTT EASSSSSTTTTTTT and ty for loc fudog btw be carefull who u pm next time.. u know u can change name twice with bonds right? LOL

2 minutes ago, Fs Blood said:

@Fudog @Warbow @Broxxx u guys where so exited about the full out and been talking all weeks about it and saying no action for Fs L0L stay ez dogs like u always been fucking broxx and warbow piping up while they were always a mute  when lalo and aysix were still in ob helping them ... EASSSTTT EASSSSTTT EASSSSSTTTTTTT and ty for loc fudog btw be carefull who u pm next time.. u know u can change name twice with bonds right? LOL

my goal is 10 leaks in ob btw

14 minutes ago, Halp said:

I didn’t organize anything, the only thing that was organized today was an op / fs joint trip.

> fullout organized for sunday with doom and most other clans apart from fs

> not organized

I didn't know you were educational challenged like those ub ranks were l0l

You got smoked at your own game hahahaha thanks for the free fullout win vs doomburst l00l now bark for me dog

18 minutes ago, Koldkilla97 said:

Not OPs fault after we had disagreements on the fullout we went out wit 40 on a normal weekend trip Ob/doom/od decided to go same capes wit over 80 ppl we just retaliated

cd didnt have the same cape so stfu