food for thought...

Honest Abe

37 minutes ago, Pug said:

Pretty much this ^

IR and Misfits are not "teaming" or in an alliance. Otherwise PX would actually have closed or their numbers would have dropped to 10 again like that one weekend. 

Also PX IS teaming with KOP a Ragger/masser/main CC so that's where those random +30-40 pulls are coming from. 

The Eop vs Foeapex thing I'm not too sure about. Honestly clans like Eop/CP only ruin this game with their mains. They're pretty much the toxic internet children that will do anything to win and flame everyone resulting in clans targeting them. Thus they proceed to panic n bring mains in order to keep their ego's inflated. Pretty much imagine RoT in the Pure scene or if SV was #1, they would be the same clan as EoP. 

Are you suggesting that fom doxing is appropriate and not a cancer towards the pure community? Not a very wise speculation if you ask me. If a clan chooses to dox another clan's ranks, they should be thankful that they aren't retaliating the same way out of game. You're lucky that it's only mains lol, so get eop's name out of your mouth pussy (you should probably remember that your ranks also tried threatening by using irl information of eop ranks and were very shortly silenced like the dogs they are, misfits are just as bad as fom rn).

And there's been ample opportunity for fom to make amends and the mains to stop, but fom refuse to stop doxing. Obviously you don't have the intelligence to see that, not surprising thought because you're in misfits and all you know is how to do 5 man pk trips killing pvmers

45 minutes ago, Pug said:

Pretty much this ^

IR and Misfits are not "teaming" or in an alliance. Otherwise PX would actually have closed or their numbers would have dropped to 10 again like that one weekend. 

Also PX IS teaming with KOP a Ragger/masser/main CC so that's where those random +30-40 pulls are coming from. 

The Eop vs Foeapex thing I'm not too sure about. Honestly clans like Eop/CP only ruin this game with their mains. They're pretty much the toxic internet children that will do anything to win and flame everyone resulting in clans targeting them. Thus they proceed to panic n bring mains in order to keep their ego's inflated. Pretty much imagine RoT in the Pure scene or if SV was #1, they would be the same clan as EoP. 

hmm eop's sunday video shows 0 mains yet they seem to have won every fight including using their superior network of spies to catch fom in a fall in gwas...

i think a lot of clans cry mains when they lose to EOP because their members are mentally weak ie) UB members/FOM members.

They need to have their members believe that EOP had 85 on ts 85 in game but dw 40 are mains because it would be harder to justify why their reduced to teaming/wearing other clans capes to compete.

In the end just like EOP took care of SV, we will take care of FOM, doxing clans have no place in the pure community i'm sure you agree?

3 hours ago, Einstein said:

If we were going to count double logging as the pull, eop would be pulling 120-150 for the last 2 weekends due to fom doxing. But they are humble, and only state the amount of pures they have. Maybe you should take that stick out of your ass and realize that doxing eop was a bad idea, and supporting those doxing eop is just as bad because you get all of the punishment, minus actually doing anything other than supporting

Sounds like I hit a nerve. If you guys are pulling 80 pures and as we all know, Fo is currently slumping only pulling like 40-50 on Saturday, then I would assume you would only need those 80 pures to punish them. Not sure why use the mains at that point unless there is no confidence in your members to be able to perform well without the mains.. 

3 hours ago, Wiggerslayer said:

i'm going to assume this is directed towards Eruption of Pure clanning guild.

Again im not in EOP but from what I can see they have shown 80+ opts in TS every weekend for 3 months now. Yes i guess technically they are not "growing" numbers wise, but from their aftermaths their 1v2 rivalry seems to be getting even easier for them so they must be doing something right.

Yeah of course when your able to compete with 80+ pures and mains against a pure clan, then the rivalry should be easy. It would be a huge problem if they couldn't compete with all the tanks aside them. Not sure if you can really sit there and blindly say that EOP is competing at a high level without mains. That would just be a false statement. 

41 minutes ago, Crunk said:

Sounds like I hit a nerve. If you guys are pulling 80 pures and as we all know, Fo is currently slumping only pulling like 40-50 on Saturday, then I would assume you would only need those 80 pures to punish them. Not sure why use the mains at that point unless there is no confidence in your members to be able to perform well without the mains.. 

Yeah of course when your able to compete with 80+ pures and mains against a pure clan, then the rivalry should be easy. It would be a huge problem if they couldn't compete with all the tanks aside them. Not sure if you can really sit there and blindly say that EOP is competing at a high level without mains. That would just be a false statement. 

Just because you've never been part of a successful clan that can literally do whatever they want to punish people who take things out of the game against them shouldn't mean you need to get so emotional over it! If fom make amends for continuously doxing eop, there would be no mains! Simple maths, however if I recall a majority of ub never made it through 10th grade so maybe it's not so simple...

Do eop need mains? nope (as proven for all of 2017 since the lpc change). Will eop use mains? If clans decide to take things out of the game, sure.

5 minutes ago, 1defkid said:

bro as long as no mains/rag cc are being used no1 cares

if there's no doxing eop then there'll be no mains lol simple equation, go back to school and you might understand it haha

43 minutes ago, Crunk said:

Yea again you ignored what i posted... from your sig i see you past clan was UB. Im not in EOP but i did follow the slaughtering of UB at the hands of the EOP pirates. I can understand why you are brainwashed and traumatized to this day. I hope you get the help you need bud.

13 minutes ago, Wiggerslayer said:

Yea again you ignored what i posted... from your sig i see you past clan was UB. Im not in EOP but i did follow the slaughtering of UB at the hands of the EOP pirates. I can understand why you are brainwashed and traumatized to this day. I hope you get the help you need bud.

yeah sure bud whatever floats your boat. 

14 minutes ago, Einstein said:

Just because you've never been part of a successful clan that can literally do whatever they want to punish people who take things out of the game against them shouldn't mean you need to get so emotional over it! If fom make amends for continuously doxing eop, there would be no mains! Simple maths, however if I recall a majority of ub never made it through 10th grade so maybe it's not so simple...

Do eop need mains? nope (as proven for all of 2017 since the lpc change). Will eop use mains? If clans decide to take things out of the game, sure.

if there's no doxing eop then there'll be no mains lol simple equation, go back to school and you might understand it haha

Lol I agree clans should be punished for Doxing. But don't be so ignorant to your clan past history who has been consistently emotionally for the past few years who has resorted to the same actions. EOP always find an excuse to use mains no matter the circumstances. And I'm not sure ya have proven that ya need mains, since the move down EOP has either teamed with FO and has brought mains

3 hours ago, Crunk said:

yeah sure bud whatever floats your boat. 

Lol I agree clans should be punished for Doxing. But don't be so ignorant to your clan past history who has been consistently emotionally for the past few years who has resorted to the same actions. EOP always find an excuse to use mains no matter the circumstances. And I'm not sure ya have proven that ya need mains, since the move down EOP has either teamed with FO and has brought mains

If you're going to talk about history then every clan in existence has done something nh in their history (including ub so don't get all prideful bundle of twigs). eop will only retaliate, so its not their fault if other clans try to start brown sticky stuff with them and then complain when eop put them 6 feet under with whatever means they feel. Eop has killed fom since the move down and has only brought mains in retaliation to events. Ironically, every clan ahs used mains as an excuse to why eop has been the dominant clan during this time, but only rarely did they actually bring mains. Stop crying wolf pussy and kyp

36 minutes ago, Einstein said:

If you're going to talk about history then every clan in existence has done something nh in their history (including ub so don't get all prideful bundle of twigs). eop will only retaliate, so its not their fault if other clans try to start brown sticky stuff with them and then complain when eop put them 6 feet under with whatever means they feel. Eop has killed fom since the move down and has only brought mains in retaliation to events. Ironically, every clan ahs used mains as an excuse to why eop has been the dominant clan during this time, but only rarely did they actually bring mains. Stop crying wolf pussy and kyp

Lol no1 is crying wolf here. Just stating my perspective. Don't get but hurt. 

55 minutes ago, 17_ said:

imaging getting into 4b debt on a virtual game and actually paying it back to randoms who you'll never meet irl

LMFAO

lmao im not scum I pay my debts even if it costs me 4k irl and I go broke at least I feel good about myself and my clan finally respects me

7 hours ago, Einstein said:

Are you suggesting that fom doxing is appropriate and not a cancer towards the pure community? Not a very wise speculation if you ask me. If a clan chooses to dox another clan's ranks, they should be thankful that they aren't retaliating the same way out of game. You're lucky that it's only mains lol, so get eop's name out of your mouth pussy (you should probably remember that your ranks also tried threatening by using irl information of eop ranks and were very shortly silenced like the dogs they are, misfits are just as bad as fom rn).

And there's been ample opportunity for fom to make amends and the mains to stop, but fom refuse to stop doxing. Obviously you don't have the intelligence to see that, not surprising thought because you're in misfits and all you know is how to do 5 man pk trips killing pvmers

Is that the attention you want Troll? Here I need post count

@ Me when you'll stop using a troll account. 

To be completely honest here, i enjoy PX’s current 2v1 rivalry with Ir and Mf. It is giving us constant decent action during weekends and midweeks. Rivalries are good for the game, people are just taking it too far and resort to doxing and other cauliflower brown sticky stuff.

11 hours ago, Pug said:

Pretty much this ^

Where the fuck you get this KOP brown sticky stuff from ur delusional ranks ???

Each PX Member/Rank worked their asses off on recruiting during The holidays until the 1st trip of this year ,which means we have over 50 applicants right now , last year our pulls were 40-50 range , do the maths dumb fuck.

We are killing IR / Mf with an ease and ur ranks are making up stories about "30-40 KOP INVITES " Lmao KOP dosent even do F2P , still "PX PULLS 30-40 KOP INVITES " on their F2P trips , Nuke urself delusional kids.