Outburst Saturday | Panthers Feast On Spartans & Demons

Broxxx

2e5046fbb32cca2ff01d433197d00c6d.gif

Community | Outburst CC

Outburst went to the wilderness with 35 Panthers ready for a Saturday feast. Overpowered and Doom had similar opts so we fought them both all trip and took the win in every 1v1 and cluster we took part in, thanks for the fights guys.

ZIS5HBA.png52ufsdf.png

The first fight was a clean 1v1 against Overpowered south of hills. The fight started 33v33, we only lost a few opts before we defeated OP and they moved it east to singles. Doom crashed the fight as we were pushing Overpowered to singles so we turned out focus to Doom, pushing them west with our scims and turning it into a 3 way cluster.

The fight ended with us pushing Overpowered to singles again then clearing up what was left of Doom.

Gf both clans.

52ufsdf.pngZIS5HBA.png

We found Overpowered west of CA, so we rushed them dropping multiple opts with the first scim push.

Doom crashed instantly, OP decided to move away from the cluster so we chased Doom to 13s.

52ufsdf.png

Overpowered rushed Envy at the pond east of 18s, so we came from the south and cleared up the 10 or so Envy guys there before we moved north to fight Overpowered. Overpowereddidn't last long and decided to run it west towards corp, they lost too many opts to our binds and the fight was over.

We then found a cluster at level four wilderness just north of pub between Envy,OP and Doom so we got on the pub hill and bowed out any clan who came near us.

Envy decided to come onto our hill with 38 to our 32, we held our ground scimming them out 1 by 1 until the fight was 30v30, OP re-hit and Envy moved west, we decided to get a bank rather than fight in level 2 wilderness.

GF All.

52ufsdf.pngZIS5HBA.png

The final fight of the day was another 1v1 south of hills vs Overpowered, we instantly dominated the fight once again, pushing OP east to singles.

We then dragged the Doom north towards the hills hut before eventually pushing them east to singles, by this point OP had a full regroup and tried to re-hit but we took our win on Doom and got a bank.

Thanks for the fights all.

www.outburst-rs.com to join the #1 XLPC

29568f14208bc4bdc4627167c1acfb7a.png

Just now, Meet Them With Scims said:

I was getting hit off entire trip but ty for letting me know Fearless ended being #1 as usual

Yikes, heard Lalo tried to fight CD. Died and ts went dead.. oh dear the choke from Aysix

1 minute ago, Meet Them With Scims said:

I wish I had as much fun as you guys did today, that trip looked awesome unlike mine where I got smoked by CD repeatidly

boy oh boy I'm sorry you had to endure that but don't worry apps are open my friend, there is still time www.outburst-rs.com