Eruption of Pures vs Apex | 45v45 F2P Prep | 3-0

17_

39 minutes ago, Crafted said:

I ask your clan for 35v35 min F2P preps all the time but you always decline :(((

Why would anyone want to sit half their pull to 35 and then more when they realize you lied and only pulled 25. Cry more lmfao you can't pull more than 25 to preps and you're losing rivalries to AAO and IR l00l go craft yourself some more members and then maybe you'll be worth a fight since we wouldnt have to sit 40-50

1 hour ago, Crafted said:

L0l SUP still better at F2P than you stay mad xd

I would say prep us but EoP (#1 F2P clan) but we cant be asked to prep ur dick cheese clan that literally cant pull 35 people to a prep. Until u can pull 35 people to a prep nobody will take u seriously so never quote me again thanks. 

6 minutes ago, JoJo said:

I would say prep us but EoP (#1 F2P clan) but we cant be asked to prep ur dick cheese clan that literally cant pull 35 people to a prep. Until u can pull 35 people to a prep nobody will take u seriously so never quote me again thanks. 

Lmk when you beat the #1 and #2 F2P clans SUP and FOE :D

9 hours ago, Crafted said:

Imagine claiming #1 F2P matched when you haven't prepped a single clan thats good at F2P xd

"eop only preps ir and brown sticky stuff to boost their wins LOL"

"eop no quality clan, doesnt do preps because they scared lol"

"prep good clans like apex and foe, or fi"

*eop preps them and wins*

You kids are funny as fuck lmfaooooo, stay salty because daddy EOP keeps winning, no matter where.