List some clans that are bad in every aspect of the game

Don Elmir

5 hours ago, Pkeru300 said:

Honestly it has to be envy aka bv closed 4 times, trying to gain adv by going past the combat cap which failed and won't prep OB because their brown sticky stuff scared also have to cheat by brining 80s to a ft 50 lmfao pretty much sums it up.

i think u got like 8kills in a ft50 vs envy feels bad l0000000000000000000000000000000000000000l

5 hours ago, Pkeru300 said:

Honestly it has to be envy aka bv closed 4 times, trying to gain adv by going past the combat cap which failed and won't prep OB because their brown sticky stuff scared also have to cheat by brining 80s to a ft 50 lmfao pretty much sums it up.

Damnn OB got smacked lmfao

I don't wanna say Envy/BV because I do have respect for their hustle, but man some things in that clan just make no sense to me. Most of the time they wonder who tf their leaks are and while they USUALLY end up being their "elders", they still let those elder snakes sit in their rank meetings and allow ppl to leak lol

and uhhh, i don't wanna blame Envy/BV for their members because they have the most loyal members I've ever seen and many clans lack that kind of core that sticks around for years.

so ya, i'd say Envy/BV bc of Hassan and im not gonna get more into it as it should speak for itself lol

the worst clan to ever open on this game has to be the 4 versions of envy after getting closed that many times you would think they would get any better but NO lmao

i mean just think about it envy has 0 wildy quality 0 cwa quality and never beat a clan in a rivalry but lost 4 in a row HOLY FOK LOOOL