What has Eop accomplished in 13 years or w.e.?

Pug

1 hour ago, Thimaah said:

You want to know what we accomplished?

Look at all the people leaving salty replies on this thread, then look at what clan they are currently or what clan they were previously in. At some point we either slumped or closed their clan(s).

There's your answer.

2 hours ago, YOOITZKID said:

I just closed your clan again and you the one who is crying, just by scrolling down the topic, you have like 15 quotes lmao 
This is what i did to eop with my mpc clan 

I still find it funny to this day, that the only accomplishment & the thing that youre the most proud of, is winning a F2P prep vs EOP, where they gave you a +5 in & you had HPC accounts with maxed out MPC accounts LOL

Meanwhile this is what I DID TO YOUR CLAN:

http://eop-rs.org/topic/99494-closedno-up-from-here-sovereign-deathwatch-topic/

Rest in piss brown sticky stuffter.

tldr;

#1/2 - MM - Fullout wins/longevity being #1 F2P (2009-EOC)

#1/2 - Foe - Fullout wins/longevity being #1 P2P 2006-Current

#3 - Fi - Fullout wins against both of the above in both servers (2008/2009) holding #1 in both servers but lacking longevity, Held #1 in both servers for 2years OSRS till they fell apart under cuck leaders :lol:

#4 - Eop - No fullout wins, never really competed for #1 F2P after Fi wiped the floor with em in 2007,  MM destroyed epidemic+eop alliance 2010>eoc with 1def accounts vs 30def + mains (MM even threatened to delete thier forums LOL)

OSRS nothing changed with eop and after being dead for the peak of clanning  (2years - 13>15) and having a 0-39 prep record solo figured the only way to revive the clan was to resort to old tactics using mains.

don't need to expand past 2015 because lets be honest nothing has changed.

quote if truth makes u mad

2 minutes ago, Jordan said:

tldr;

#3 - Fi - Fullout wins against both of the above in both servers (2008/2009) holding #1 in both servers but lacking longevity, Held #1 in both servers for 2years OSRS till they fell apart under cuck leaders :lol:

#4 - Eop - No fullout wins, never really competed for #1 F2P after Fi wiped the floor with em in 2007,  MM destroyed epidemic+eop alliance 2010>eoc with 1def accounts vs 30def + mains (MM even threatened to delete thier forums LOL)

OSRS nothing changed with eop and after being dead for the peak of clanning  (2years - 13>15) and having a 0-39 prep record solo figured the only way to revive the clan was to resort to old tactics using mains.

Spot on

eop thought pure community will remember them like they do with mm

ur mistaken lmfao trash main pure hybrid clan

2 minutes ago, Jordan said:

44 minutes ago, Jordan said:

tldr;

quote if truth makes u mad

ouch @DULL i told u to fullout foe before u close man

11 hours ago, Best Fortnite Player NA said:

eop definitely closed but let us not forget how eop bullied sv when they reopened in the pure scene to the point where hittin had to make excuses to why he didnt want to lead anymore and beast stayed as far away from sv as possible lmao.

20 hours ago, 0ldschooler said:

Is there really any accomplishments in Runescape?

To answer your question, EOP is widely considered among TOP 3 pure clans of ALL TIME (that is an accomplishment i guess) & were a powerhouse in wilderness (especially F2P)

Won multiple fights while being down 30+ by having the sickest members in pure clanning.

Known for never losing rivalries & has been able to hold #1 spot for 2 years straight now.

Slumped FI & bullied them in the fullout.

Closed SV

Stomped FO

Bullied UB

Killed CP

What did your clan do?

edit: nvm youre a washed up ex-tlp member who is in misfits LOL

@1defkid

4 hours ago, Tannie said:

ouch @DULL i told u to fullout foe before u close man

what is ouch? we beat fi when i was in eop never lost 1 fullout killed fi when jordan was in them killed cp/sv and fom was easy for the boys in red

all while you lost to outbird in cwa lul

5 hours ago, DULL said:

what is ouch? we beat fi when i was in eop never lost 1 fullout killed fi when jordan was in them killed cp/sv and fom was easy for the boys in red

wasnt in fi btw btw 

did everything scummy u can think of

non-existent in cwa

never won a fullout/jcup

brought mains for a good portion of the time they were opened on 07

were non-existent for the first couple years on 07 (got steamrolled by the top 3 clans mm,foe,fi)

33 minutes ago, Alex said:

did everything scummy u can think of

non-existent in cwa

never won a fullout/jcup

brought mains for a good portion of the time they were opened on 07

were non-existent for the first couple years on 07 (got steamrolled by the top 3 clans mm,foe,fi)

apex said ty l00l

23 hours ago, 0ldschooler said:

I still find it funny to this day, that the only accomplishment & the thing that youre the most proud of, is winning a F2P prep vs EOP, where they gave you a +5 in & you had HPC accounts with maxed out MPC accounts LOL

Meanwhile this is what I DID TO YOUR CLAN:

http://eop-rs.org/topic/99494-closedno-up-from-here-sovereign-deathwatch-topic/

Rest in piss brown sticky stuffter.

Lmao watch the vid, we had 5 HPC accounts and eop had like 30+, also last round was even opts and we fucked eop L0L 

I closed your clan 3 times now, 2 times in one week, just listening to your closing speech, says it all, your leadership was brown sticky stuff l0l 

19 hours ago, DULL said:

hhhhhhh u got smoked by cp 3-0, i didnt forget that, u quit leader to fish 4 rot in dmm l00l

On ‎04‎.‎04‎.‎2018 at 10:37 AM, JoJo said:

ahhh yes the weird foreigner who is obsessed with me, nice to see you back on these forums after i bullied you off lmao. 

i closed ub btw, keep barking for me doggy lmfao. 

l0l so it is you!!!

On 4/4/2018 at 1:39 PM, DULL said:

u lost to foe in the jcup buddy, 84-0 l0l

nobody cares about that eop vs fi in the jcup...you pulled 55 eop pures, invited tlp and many ppl from different clans to pull 100, and hit off 15 fi members for that win l0l

ur clan is remembered for nothing loser lmfao